Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Whats the mileage on your car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You'll know when I pass 250K.
    That'll be my sig pic.

Only a few thousand miles to go...

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

was at 228,xxx now its 168,xxx

cluster swap
      UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
      NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

1988 Maxima Wagon just like this one, dubbed the Silver Bullet. This was my rolling hotel cuz I didn't want to spend money for rooms. Got caught by the cops more than once

I even had 90 ex rims on there back in 95.
        "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
        "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
        ><((((º>

Comment

147k miles or 237k km .... orignal motor and tranny. drives like a champ

Comment

254,000 still runs good
            WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Comment

omg on the milion mile accord
                back at it again

Comment

Comment

I bought one at 285K .. now 291K and still rolling.
                    Thinking of selling it. It is a 5 speed LX sedan. anybody wants it???

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyblaze2g View Post
                      nice gauges

Comment

I have approximately 296,800 miles on original transmission and engine. Eventhough high mileage , the engine and transmission was never abused at all. I can't even find a single leak under the hood. However some components were replaced such as water pump of course & radiator.

Comment

I'm the 3rd owner with ~135k miles on the clock, i'm going to say give or take because when i bought the car from my buddy the VSS didn't work.

Comment

1993 cb lx 233K miles and climbing!!!!!!! DOES NOT burn oil yet!!!!lol I beat on it every day. Its a honda, Its not meant to die!!!!!!LMAO I also ride a 2006 honda trx400ex with well over 450 hours of abuse on it and its still runs great!!!! with the good ole' honda valve tick of course!!!! rock on honda,..... rock on!

Comment

my car says 173xxx on the speed-o but my vss quit workin for about two months so it's prolly around 200xxx on body and motor. motor starting to take a shit on me tho, time to get the jdm f22a
                              My cb7

h22a
                              5-spd lsd
                              Lord, grant me the serenity
                              to accept the things I cannot change,
                              the courage to change the things I can,
                              and the wisdom to hide the bodies
                              of those people I had to kill because they pissed me off.

Comment

141k my friends and it runs like a champ!

93 SE
                                Junked The 90 LX

Comment

Working...
                                X