Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Whats the mileage on your car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

156,000 miles and still the original motor/auto transmission.

Comment

206xxx

Comment

Originally posted by chillin943 View Post
        my old 93 lx had 302K on it when it caught fire. that car and my right foot went throught 6 engines. f22-a1,a1,a1,a4,b1,a6. yes 6, um two trannys but everytime i hit the key she started up.
        my new 92 lx has about 272K on it now wit the a6 that came out of my 93. but is still on the fac trans and i ain't easy on any of my cars
        lol.. why did it caught on fire?

Comment

Comment

my speedo and Odometer went out before i got my accord and that says 213309 i mob the shit out of my car

Comment

Originally posted by Cmqqn85 View Post
              Wow, that's low!

1999 BMW M3
              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

i'm at 111,780 on my 93 se

Comment

cb7

i got 185000 , do u guys actually think thers a car wit original motor that has around 600,000 miles?
                  AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
                  JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

199K on my 91 ex wagon,

188k on my 92 lx wagon.

can you tell i like wagons?

Comment

i get about 38km per galon
                      *BambooPerfomance*JDMKings*Squadron1*BBSquad v.2*ImportZona*

Comment

Body is around 350K and motor is 128K(3rd motor). But my CL cluster is set at 28K(LOLOL).

Originally posted by toycar
                        Braking the bank, maybe. Feeling like a boss, likely.

Comment

Originally posted by Cmqqn85
                          I love to see a pics of it.....

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

do u guys actually think thers a car wit original motor that has around 600,000 miles?>>>

There are some with a lot more than that...

Also, if you guys want to read some interesting stories of high mileage Hondas (or add one of your own), go here:

http://automobiles.honda.com/mile-makers/
                            1990 Honda Accord LX coupe
                            F22
                            116,xxx miles

1989 Honda Accord LX sedan
                            A20
                            177,xxx miles

1992 Cadillac Allante
                            4.5L V8
                            70,xxx miles

Comment

wow i always thought my 283k was high but guess not..my se has 185k and no motor

Comment

Originally posted by paulhenrick2k8 View Post
                                lol.. why did it caught on fire?

i had a axel seal that went bad so i was leakin tranny fluid, it was accumliating under the car and the oxy. sensor apparently had some naked wires showing. something happened where a spark jumped off the wires and whoofph!! my brother was drivin when it caught fire so im not 100% percent sure that is what happened. but its my guess. and ive asked some local mechinacis if that was possible and they said yea tranny fluid id flameable. after the fire dept came they said the main wiring harness was the cause. but after i got it off the rollback i hooked the batt up and the car started right up. and ran fine. the fire was right near the firewall so all the heater hoses, shift linkage, hood, windsheld, and dashboard were all very well toasted after the fire. so i junked the body and the motor and trans is outside in my new accord. and runs like a top
                                Last edited by chillin943; 01-10-2009, 06:04 PM.

the rebuild!
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...50#post2073450

Comment

Working...
                                X