Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Whats the mileage on your car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrSzSoLDIeR View Post
    i bought mines at 182k for $800 w/ a nice clutch...maybe wait a little longer n try to find something a little better dude...trust me...i would have waited if i could go back in time...but since ive spent so much money on the car already i could care lessz now
    Thank you, I hear you loud and clear, I'm going to go look at it anyway and see if I can get him down to 500$ or lower. I think I can get it for less then 500$ the car has been sitting for a few months, and the guy just wants it gone. The mileage really doesnt bother me to much, I really just want it for the shell, being as I waant to do an H22a swap asap....Thanks though!

Comment

Sorry i didnot see this thread.

Mine is about 350000 km (little bite more) See my other post , there's a pic in it.

Still the same engine!

I'm french!

buy

Comment

well im at like 198k right now n i have been gettin alot of problems wit my muffler lately n its really startin to aggrivate me

Comment

wow a lot of miles in these honda...mines just hit 254k recently.and my boy bought one at 152k

Lou's Build Thread!
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=181377
          "G-Squares Are For Assholes"~PR_CB7

Comment

My have 76K, run as new!!!

Comment

182x!

Have to change a few more gaskets and upgrade the suspension to poly and thats about it other than that she runs great!!

Comment

...well, at least it runs. Need to clean the EGR valve and ports to pass the emissions test(where the hell can I find a slide hammer!?). The car has had a few minor problems(that I've fixed)... but hey, at least it takes me from one place to another.
                The previous owner really didn't take care of her.
                Accord 93 LX: H23 intake mani, Ebay short ram, P12 ecu, Full exhaust. Lots of noise... and that's about it, just noise. LOL
                Mazdapeed MX-5 04: Begi Intake, Forge BOV, Ebay FMIC. Whoooooooosh... Phhhff!

Comment

195,000 I bought it 9 months ago from the original owner with 184,000 on it. The thing was taken care of awsome with all records.

Last edited by JONESER; 01-02-2009, 05:41 PM.

Comment

my cb got 244k runs good and going to ATL meet in april.

Comment

247,000 miles so far all orignal, but needing minor repairs soon..

Last edited by djtomy; 01-03-2009, 02:31 AM.

Comment

I got 172420 on an original f22a1 and auto transmission, previous owner took real good care of the car was almost mint @ 116k when I got it over 2 years ago. Replaced Radiator & all coolant lines. Replaced everything on the A/C except the pipes. New Battery & Alternator & Belts. New front & rear motor mounts, leaking spark plug oil seals replaced. Driven from Seattle, WA to Monterey, CA and back, then from Seattle, WA to Houston, TX 6 months ago, made the trip in 2 days and got 2 speeding tickets as I like to explain as express moving fee's. Washington didn't want me to go so easily, and Kansas was almost like a toll. 90-95 in 70s. And both times the police asked me what year make and model of my car was even though its not debadged... lol
                        PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

my cb has 169,xxx and runs dope

Comment

i just rolled over 298 the other day hahah almost teh 300k club!!

8 Accords so far:
                            '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                            '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                            (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by F22Cb7Rid3r View Post
                              i just rolled over 298 the other day hahah almost teh 300k club!!
                              lol, have about half the mileage you do. 155,XXX miles on mine.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

158k in my coupe. My sedan had 230k!

Comment

Working...
                                X