Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Whats the mileage on your car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ive got 177K. Its got its problems but nothing horrible. thats really nothing compared to a lot of ppl. i put maybe 4-5K a year on it.

ninja edit: 167K miles ahah

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
    cleanest oem rims ive ever seen
    Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by Brad92accord View Post
      ive got 177K. Its got its problems but nothing horrible. thats really nothing compared to a lot of ppl. i put maybe 4-5K a year on it.

ninja edit: 167K miles ahah
      nice n clean cb dude really like it

Comment

Comment

mileage

my 93 accord lx has almost 400.000 miles on it but ive replaced all most everthing. under the hood.but i think some cb7s are endless they never end..

Comment

1990 exr, it's got 180 000 kms or 112 000 miles on the original engine and auto tranny

Comment

Hondas run FOREVER!!

My '93 Accord had 156K and the only thing that ever needed any work was a new distributor cap. Other than that, she always ran like a dream.

Comment

256K. And still running like a champ. Stock engine. Previous owner was an old lady.lol

'90 Accord EX(project)
                '88 CRX SI(DD)-SOLD
                '95 Prelude SIVTEC-SOLD

Comment

328k miles original f22a4. only replaced the tranny and alternator
                  -Xavier

Comment

272,xxx miles on the motor and the tranny. Runs f***ings great man.

Comment

45,000 miles

I have 45,000 original miles on my 1992 Accord EX.

I have to keep it because I spent $2600 on a new (rebuilt) transmission for it a few years ago. The first owner went to K-Mart to get a 30,000 mile service done and either KMart or the original owner was unaware that you have to use Honda brand transmission fluid when doing a transmission oil change and at 38,000 miles the transmission went out while driving on the freeway. I was quite mad about it because it must have been a fluke since this generation's transmission were well built but when I looked at the previous service records and read about Honda transmissions needing special fluid, I put two and two together and figured that's probably why it went out.

Comment

aM LOOKING AT BUYING ONE FOR 700$ WITH 182000 ON IT...5 SPEED, UMM DONT KNOW MUCH ELSE GOING TO LOOK AT IT TOMORROW... OH YEAH, HI EVERYBODY MY NAME IS JAYE, AND IM A NEWBIE LOCATED IN NJ....ANY1 FROM THE TRI-STATE FEEL FREE TO PM ME... NOT MY FIRST CB7 I HAD A COUPE NOW IM LOOKING AT A SEDAN...CAN ANYONE THINK OF ANYTHING TO LOOK FOR BEFORE I BUY THIS ONE, OHH IT NEEDS A CLUTCH...THNAKS FELLOW CB7 FOLLOWERS

Comment

Originally posted by iminfamousb View Post
                          aM LOOKING AT BUYING ONE FOR 700$ WITH 182000 ON IT...5 SPEED, UMM DONT KNOW MUCH ELSE GOING TO LOOK AT IT TOMORROW... OH YEAH, HI EVERYBODY MY NAME IS JAYE, AND IM A NEWBIE LOCATED IN NJ....ANY1 FROM THE TRI-STATE FEEL FREE TO PM ME... NOT MY FIRST CB7 I HAD A COUPE NOW IM LOOKING AT A SEDAN...CAN ANYONE THINK OF ANYTHING TO LOOK FOR BEFORE I BUY THIS ONE, OHH IT NEEDS A CLUTCH...THNAKS FELLOW CB7 FOLLOWERS
                          i bought mines at 182k for $800 w/ a nice clutch...maybe wait a little longer n try to find something a little better dude...trust me...i would have waited if i could go back in time...but since ive spent so much money on the car already i could care lessz now

Comment

268,000. Just turned on the way home from work.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=116662

Comment

272k miles on the old girl now, many new parts like, short ram intake, valve cover, complete stainless steel exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, complete new front suspesion, optima red top, 10mm spark plug wires, platinum +4 plugs, cv axles, black hid projector headlights, black bumper lights, All new emblems, front and rear tower bars, carbon glow gauges, 17x7.5 ADR M-Classics with BFGoodrich KDW2 tires, timing belt and water pump with tenchioners, adjustible cam gear, short shifter, and some more. And still more to come, can't wait! I Love My HONDA!

Comment

Mine just hit 250,xxx miles and runs like a runaway slave!! hahahahah

Comment

Working...
                                X