Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Whats the mileage on your car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ATS666 View Post
    489xxx on it at the moment
    any major problems??

Comment

90 DX 197,864 ?miles on 92 EX motor, and i, pretty sure its the same tranny.
      90 Panda DX F22A6

Comment

Originally posted by SpdJnky93 View Post
        99,xxx
        any problems?

Comment

not yet, so far

it needs Spark plug seals, inner tie rods and there isnt a spot of rust on her. Doesnt bloe smoke, compression test was fine, but like i said it has a 92 a6 and i dont know the miles.I just flushed the tranny yesterday, and it shifts like it was new, has like its third clutch, and the shift cable for the gear finder arm is hard as shit to move, thats pretty much it.
          90 Panda DX F22A6

Comment

Originally posted by CB7Jay1 View Post
            not yet, so far

it needs Spark plug seals, inner tie rods and there isnt a spot of rust on her. Doesnt bloe smoke, compression test was fine, but like i said it has a 92 a6 and i dont know the miles.I just flushed the tranny yesterday, and it shifts like it was new, has like its third clutch, and the shift cable for the gear finder arm is hard as shit to move, thats pretty much it.
            Yea the steering rack is pretty beat up, actually its smoked Boot torn, left seal is leaking.
            90 Panda DX F22A6

Comment

i had a 94 coupe uptill about a month ago with 54.000 miles on the clock run ike a dream

Comment

Originally posted by jambaps accord View Post
                i had a 94 coupe uptill about a month ago with 54.000 miles on the clock run ike a dream
                what happen to it? i would have deff kept dat 1

Comment

i smashed it in to a lamp post in a bit of a freak accident .

my car as lowered by 60mm all round and here was a plastic road works barrier on the floor and a 4x4 went over it and pushed it under my front wheels and i couldnt stop and slid in to a lamp post.

i bent all the chassie and bonnet and hit the front wheel under the car

Comment

Originally posted by jambaps accord View Post
                    i smashed it in to a lamp post in a bit of a freak accident .

my car as lowered by 60mm all round and here was a plastic road works barrier on the floor and a 4x4 went over it and pushed it under my front wheels and i couldnt stop and slid in to a lamp post.

i bent all the chassie and bonnet and hit the front wheel under the car
                    damn...sorry to hear dat bro :-/

Comment

91 4dr 188,xxx ... whole front suspension lol ball joints, axles,bushings ect. all tht , and rebuilted tranny bout 1yr or 2 ago.
                      90 2dr 155,xxx ... clutch, front rotors and pads & gotta change the timing belt soon .. cars been great i love it! ( my daily )
                      2004 Accord Sedan CM6 (daily)
                      Koni Yellows, Hood Bra,Splash Guards,Deck Lid,Weather Mats,Sunroof Visor,Fog Lights <-All OEM, Mugen Door Visors, 07 Tsx Wheels.
                      1990 Accord Coupe CB7 (project)
                      H22 Swap, Skunk2 Springs on Koni Str.t, Rear Disk Swap, Fog Lights, 92-93 Trunk Conversion, 02 Accord Rims

Comment

i bet i win...

56516 yes almost 57xxx

thats original, bought it from an old lady

Comment

Originally posted by avitar110 View Post
                          First one to a MILLION is the winner!
                          I have 267,000 on a 92 lx. My dad is the winner 1,000,000 miles on a 1984 Accord LX same motor only regular maintenance. He sold it back to the dealer he bought it from and in return he got a brand new one.
                          One Day At A Time
                          "Honda Connaisseur"
                          1990 Accord EX Sedan Granada Black Metallic: DD
                          1992 Accord LX Sedan Phantom Grey: SOLD
                          1993 Accord EX Coupe Seattle Silver:FML SOLD
                          1992 Accord DX Sedan: SOLD
                          1993 Accord EX Sedan Arcadia Green: Stolen
                          1999 Acura Integra LS Coupe Milano Red: Dead
                          Bought From: mndude07 h23cb7, deevergote, hondaccordgirl, keeledesign, Fatman88, Jarrett
                          Sold To: Timmyotool, mndude07, Mayberry (RIP), greenbme89, DeadlyNome92

Comment

Originally posted by DrSzSoLDIeR View Post
                            any problems?
                            Yes, i have valve tap and the seal behind the crank pulley went to sh!t and leaked out all the oil. I should be getting it back soon!!!
                            South Texas M_thaf_cka, that's where I stay!

Check out my Frost White CB
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=SpdJnky93

Comment

Originally posted by STL_92_Accord View Post
                              I have 267,000 on a 92 lx. My dad is the winner 1,000,000 miles on a 1984 Accord LX same motor only regular maintenance. He sold it back to the dealer he bought it from and in return he got a brand new one.

Thats so cool, I've read about that in other posts.

What year Accord did your dad get?
                              Any pics of that '84?
                              South Texas M_thaf_cka, that's where I stay!

Check out my Frost White CB
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=SpdJnky93

Comment

135K on my '90 DX. already replaced tbelt, exhaust, and waterpump.

Comment

Working...
                                X