Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Whats the mileage on your car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats the mileage on your car?

My car currently has about 196k and a lot of peoples mouths drop when i tell them that but its not as bad as they think it is plus my car runs just fine...i just wanted to no how many miles you guys have on your cars and what types of problems you all have encountered due to the x amount of miles and how the car has been running for yall lately. Thanks

175,xxx miles.

no major issues, just maintenance. runs like a top.
    Originally posted by deevergote
    These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

a little over 17k yep 17k. I havent driven it in 4 years I've been building the hell out of it. I got anothercb7 with 197k on some of the body, 3k on completely rebuilt engine. Runs great, did before the rebuild as well

Comment

Originally posted by g22accordman View Post
        a little over 17k yep 17k. I havent driven it in 4 years I've been building the hell out of it. I got anothercb7 with 197k on some of the body, 3k on completely rebuilt engine. Runs great, did before the rebuild as well
        nice

Comment

thanks man

I used to have alot of problems with brakes and suspension, I upgraded my suspension and replaced all my old bushings, good idea for you as well, one of those go and it might be kapoot for you. My brakes were constantly giving me problems so I went with a brembo big brakes kit. I dont know if they still sell them but they were worth every penny. Most problems on your car can be avoided by regular maintenance but if you were like me and got your car after 160k were put on it and god knows what was done to it..you never know. Thats why I did the engine rebuild, it ran great before the build but after I could tell it was driving the way it was supposed to drive.

Comment

Dash say 391xxx, but its only like 120xxx
            Originally posted by Makaveli2k
            Be a man. Grab on the crank pulley with one hand, hold some chloroform over the air filter and "Shush it to death".
            Originally posted by Accrdkid
            Hey did you earn your Red Wings? Red Wings being you muffed dived that coochie and tasted copper and got the red mustache.

No matter how far you go, the same path lies in front of you. "ユメクイ"

Comment

ive got 180 km or approx 112 miles

got all the records from day 1 for maintance and extra's. shame im swapping it out for an H... oh well

Comment

123,xxx

Comment

202xxx, Runs better than the day she rolled out of the plant. She was very very very well maintained mechanically before I got her. The only problems I've encountered were typical; ball joints, cv shafts, dead hooker in the trunk leaking through. We all know how that goes.

Originally posted by 604_SE View Post
                  ive got 180 km or approx 112 miles

got all the records from day 1 for maintance and extra's. shame im swapping it out for an H... oh well
                  I hope you forgot a couple of "K"s in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkid View Post
                    Dash say 391xxx, but its only like 120xxx
                    Ive also heard of people with 300k + so not big deal

Comment

There was a guy on hondatech who had 700k on his, dont know if he is still around or not, or his car..lol

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post

I hope you forgot a couple of "K"s in there.
                        tis true, i didn't want to go 180k km

112,000 miles or 180,000km

Comment

Mileage is 245K on chassis, 150K on engine/transmission.

1999 BMW M3
                          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
                            Mileage is 245K on chassis, 150K on engine/transmission.
                            did u get a new paintjob or is it still the same from when you first got it...the paint on mines is cracking due to sun rays and stuff

Comment

Hi there my 92 CB7 Coupe has 530,000 original kms on it (331,250 miles) and it still runs like new and hauls ass.
                              http://s373.photobucket.com/albums/o...=honda2-1.jpg][/URL][/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                              X