Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Whats the mileage on your car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My cb7 has 186k on da clock but 110k on da motor. But that's only till the H22 goes in........ woohoo
    I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
    Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My coupe!!!
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
    Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

138,xxx miles, got her at 110,000 almost 3 years ago.

Comment

219,xxx on the car. 130-160k or so on the F22A1
        2000 Acura TL-P - Daily
        1993 Honda Accord SE - Sold
        1996 Infiniti J30 - Sold
        1997 Honda Civic EX - Sold
        1996 Saturn SL2 - Totalled
        1982 Mercedes-Benz 300SD - Sold
        1982 Mercedes-Benz 240D - Totalled

Comment

Mine's Got 199,000+ On It And Runs like a HONDA!!

1990 Accord LX Sedan~Sold
          1993 Accord EX Sedan~Sold
          1995 Suzuki GSX-R 750~Totaled

Comment

216k and still ticking

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

29 mpg f22a1 block and head, a6 intake mani, a4 header, 5 speed, 186k miles on motor and 216k on chassis. just got dynoed and i am at 120hp and 130tq some how on my NA motor i was pushing .60 psi. i was surprised it was this much it doesn't feel like it after having 198hp and 207tq turboed
              ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

old

mine is a 91 ex it just died sunday morning ... the dash said 234m... but the speedo wasnt working for like 4 years so im thinking its on the 300....
                CB7_HULK SMASH!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex
                  105K miles in ONE year?
                  Daaaaaang.
                  yes.........Right now its 105K..
                  Brought it with 96xxx miles in late 2006 and now its 2008. I said that is two years already.

Is that a bad thing?

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Mine has 144779 miles or 233 000 Kms

Comment

360k since i own my honda accord (about a year now) i just had to change the timing belt and the water pump.
                      Engine is running great - started last winter at -35°C, only this morning i noticed one of those cylinders from the clutch is leaking, felt a pressure loss when driving to school this morning
                      If anyone reads this can you refer me to some info of how to change the main or slave cylinder? Ill keep looking my self but would appreciate some help

Comment

185k and all i got to do replace standard wear and tear on seals.

oilpan gasket, distributor o ring, tube seals, valve cover gasket. think that was all. sea-foam the motor every other oil change or so. switched over to mobile 1 synthetic. pure 1 filter, pure1 or pureoil everything pretty much. naturally ngk. basics.

Oh right axle too! it's been dropped which could've made it wear out faster.

Be Clean

Comment

212k and no major issues.
                          MRT(vvv) --Stock CB7 Enthusiast #1--

Vouches: new_beginnings, ThrakBarts, beanzfynest617, JaK FRoSTWhiTE, 92_EX_Ninja, mak
                          Originally posted by deevergote
                          i am with the dumb. i cannot brain.

Comment

179k w/ the H22 which is currently not running in it.

member's ride thread
                            93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                            99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                            91 Accord SE 176k
                            97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordfreak View Post
                              212k and no major issues.
                              wut kinda issues does urs have?

Comment

Had a timing belt snap, the car has been totalled, transmission computer failed, starter went out.

Like I said, nothing major.
                                MRT(vvv) --Stock CB7 Enthusiast #1--

Vouches: new_beginnings, ThrakBarts, beanzfynest617, JaK FRoSTWhiTE, 92_EX_Ninja, mak
                                Originally posted by deevergote
                                i am with the dumb. i cannot brain.

Comment

Working...
                                X