Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

when was this site established

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when was this site established

wen did it get started how long has it been up

Late summer/Early fall 2003
    wat?

Comment

Originally posted by Dominican Felix View Post
      wen did it get started how long has it been up
      Its been started by accordtunnerx and now its deev thats running this place for a couple of year correct me if im wrong ...

Comment

It's a great site, love the home page!
        Current:
        2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
        1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
        1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7Nub View Post
          It's a great site, love the home page!
          X2020392314991249129

This place is awsome !

Comment

I conqur
            VTEC DUDE!!!!!!!

Comment

08-03-2003 10pm EST

Comment

did u look that up? or just know it?

Comment

Steve made a thread... "we go live at 10pm EST!"... on 8-3-03

Comment

how did someone join a day before accordtunerx?
                    im still trying to figure that out.
                    峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

5,4,3,2,1....... HAPPY CB7tuner!!!. - 2003.

Wow, must've been a ghost town, how was it back in the day when this first started Deev?

Comment

CB7tuner is my homepage.

i have never been fortunate enough (until i joined) to find such a wealth of knowledge, information, and support for one type of vehicle in all my searching.

we are all lucky to own a CB. if only to be members of this site.

our car is not something that normally stands out against the crowd.
                        but thanks to Deev and the rest of the mods and members we can rest assured that we are all in (pretty) good hands when we need help and advice.
                        and with the support of other CB drivers we can all make our cars as cool as we think they should be.

CB7tuner for president!!!

thanks CB7tuner. i wouldnt be able to get through my day without you.

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

Comment

site started in late 1989, a few days before the Cb7 was released in the US

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                          11.68 @ 127mph
                          417whp/375wtq
                          Sold: 8/2016

Comment

I wasn't here for the first 6.

It was quiet. Very tight-knit... and just about everyone was clueless. Look back in old posts, and you'll see all sorts of idiotic shit coming from people like me and cpmike.

The great thing is that this site grew from a pure fascination with these cars. Everyone that joined early on, everyone that started the site, everyone on staff... every person involved was crazy about the CB7, and went crazy over every little thing. JDM was a brand new concept to us. An H22 swap made you king shit (which was awesome... because I was swapped in April 2003 ... I was king shit until Accord SiR came along... swapped in 1997, and boosted to about 450whp well before our first meet in MD!) Motegi M7s were the fad that everyone had... and people were all about Racing Harts. Nobody knew the DSM parts could be used for a homemade turbo kit. Nobody knew about tuning ECUs.

Comment

Oh yeah, there were no Beginner Forums. No ECU Tuning forum. No Animal Forum (why do I keep that around?) No Members Shops. No Ebay Forum. No password on the Traditional Classifieds (which were just "Classifieds" back then), no Regional Classifieds... No ad banners.

Oh, and I didn't become a mod until February 2nd, 2004. I quickly pulled cpmike up with me, to be followed by AccordWarrior and PwrUsr. Yes. All Mikes.

Comment

Working...
                              X