Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Glow in the dark cat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

intresting science is crazy

Comment

The whole 2012 thing is mostly a conspiracy theory cause look at Y2K....that never happened so its only a guess that 2012 wont either....the way i see it is that when the maya did there calender there guy that did it got drunk and decided to end at 2012 just to make people laugh....
      1992 Honda Accord 4 door 5spd *Sold 5/9/09*

Comment

Originally posted by sukkafree63 View Post
        The whole 2012 thing is mostly a conspiracy theory cause look at Y2K....that never happened so its only a guess that 2012 wont either....the way i see it is that when the maya did there calender there guy that did it got drunk and decided to end at 2012 just to make people laugh....
        You really cant compare y2k to the end of the Mayan calendar.

Y2k is just a scare some stupid person made up.

The end of the Mayan calender is the end of a 104,000 year cycle. Its not supposed to be the end of the world, but the Mayans predict change will happen. Its really not even the end, because it just starts over for another 104,000 year cycle. The significance of it being on the 21st of December is that that day is the winter solstice and the sun lines up with 3 towers or something.

Comment

those cats and dogs are gods!!!!!!!!!!

no
          Accord turbo kit under $2k here
          $30 HID kits here Thread
          "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
          "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

the earth will def. see some changes in the next few to 10 years...not for the good...but lets hope for the best!

back to topic,

i want a glow in the dark cat! and if you mix laundry detergent with water and spread it on whatever(cat) it will light up under blacklight like crazy!
            93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

they already have glow in the dark people

http://www.tattooartists.org/Gal3975...klight_Ink.asp

im getting me one with my next tattoo

Comment

Originally posted by Lil' Whitie View Post
                wassup with the 2012 anyway? some dude in guild wars just told me that the aliens are invading that year????
                Originally posted by 1sickcb7 View Post
                damn thats strange i heard that, thats when the world is projected to end
                Originally posted by sukkafree63 View Post
                Originally posted by EJX_Michael View Post
                You really cant compare y2k to the end of the Mayan calendar.

Y2k is just a scare some stupid person made up.

The end of the Mayan calender is the end of a 104,000 year cycle. Its not supposed to be the end of the world, but the Mayans predict change will happen. Its really not even the end, because it just starts over for another 104,000 year cycle. The significance of it being on the 21st of December is that that day is the winter solstice and the sun lines up with 3 towers or something.
                first the real reason why y2k was there was for computers. it was 1999 to 2000 they thought it would go back to 1900 and they fixed that ans were waiting to see if the fix would work..then some dumbass said all comps will end and blew it way out of proportion.

the 2012 is well supposiddly some major catostrophic event is going to happen. and i agree with the mayans 2012. i think he just got tired of making the calender and said im gonna get drunk. hahaha

its gonna be total bs. and if anything with all the planets lining up it will just be dark for a while cuz the sun would be blocked out..maybe.

Accord SE

93se
                Members Ride
                Bought from: H22wagon93, Theos92VR4, Hondafan81, Father Time, DarkHusk, Gunrunner, FamousFreak
                Sold to: sulimed, BurtonRiderT6, tishock

Comment

Originally posted by 4U2H8ME View Post
                  They made glow in the dark cats in order to catch the glow in the dark mice they created several years ago, by gene splicing jelly fish dna to them!!!
                  I like your sig! Is that a DA?
                  1990 Accord EX

Comment

Working...
                  X