Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

What i did to avoid parking tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What i did to avoid parking tickets

At first i used to reuse old tickets an stick em in my windshield like as if i just got it today (enforcers can only ticket u once in the same location all other tickets will b thrown out unless ur vehicle is moved to another spot same location) but, then they caught on to the so i revamp my strategy an decided to take a use plate from a CB7 same color as mine from the JY an keep it in my car an when i park in those ticket spots i put it on my rear an pull of my fronts lol so far i gotten 5 hydrant tickets 2 no permits an 3 parke in prohibited are pfffffttt who cares.

I am invicible lol F them enforcers i'll always b one step ahead of the shitstem(system)

P.S i hope no one is registered to those plates still Lmao
    Summer 11' Big plans (Bodywork/paint/rims etc..) in Progress STAY TUNED

CLICK THE PIC

thats pretty low. just park where you are supposed to. you are the reason police are so strict with parking.

where do you live where you have to worry about it that much.

Comment

LMFAO... You have a problem with criminal thinking...
      Allison Stokke... Google her... Yeah

92 Accord Ex Sedan - Parting Out

H22 GT4088 CRX build coming soon

Comment

Originally posted by GearBangnAccord View Post
        At first i used to reuse old tickets an stick em in my windshield like as if i just got it today (enforcers can only ticket u once in the same location all other tickets will b thrown out unless ur vehicle is moved to another spot same location) but, then they caught on to the so i revamp my strategy an decided to take a use plate from a CB7 same color as mine from the JY an keep it in my car an when i park in those ticket spots i put it on my rear an pull of my fronts lol so far i gotten 5 hydrant tickets 2 no permits an 3 parke in prohibited are pfffffttt who cares.

I am invicible lol F them enforcers i'll always b one step ahead of the shitstem(system)

P.S i hope no one is registered to those plates still Lmao

Good shit man, I do the samething my self but only do it when I can't find parking at night. the do street cleaning from 12am- 3am so I have to move my car but then I came across a plate from a freind (that is locked up for 35 years) that he said I can use. since I only have one plate Ijust put it on the back with a magnet and don't need to worry about unscrewing anything during the day when I dont find parking and only on the meters I fail the meters so that I can park there for as long as I want

Be careful tho because sometimes they write the VIN on the ticket just in case thats not the plate to the car

But I block my vins with a Honda sticker

Links to my rides :
        1992 Accord EX*
        1990 Accord EX
        1991 Accord SE (4th)
        1991 Accord SE (3rd)
        1991 Accord SE (2ND)
        1991 Accord SE

Comment

LMFAO... thats genius bro

Comment

Originally posted by Hondateck2010 View Post
            But I block my vins with a Honda sticker
            thxxx for the info im block mine now

CLICK THE PIC

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe View Post
              thats pretty low. just park where you are supposed to. you are the reason police are so strict with parking.

where do you live where you have to worry about it that much.
              yes i do have to worry about parkin where i live cuz ppl that dont live in my area take all the spots.

CLICK THE PIC

Comment

Originally posted by tickleMYelmo View Post
                LMFAO... You have a problem with criminal thinking...
                And yes i do have a criminally instinctive mind lol i cut corners everywhere i can like the h22 im pulling for under 200 Dont ask unless u live in Toronto

CLICK THE PIC

Comment

Used plates from the Junkyard...........$3
                  A few tickets trying to perfect the art.........$87
                  Not having to EVAR worry about "parking" AND being ****......Priceless.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                  Originally posted by Jarrett
                  Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

im gonna laugh when a cop comes by and runs the tags in his car. you got tags from a different car up there you can say bye to your car. to the impound it goes.

Comment

Wow...

I didn't think anyone could be so retarded.
                      Originally posted by sweet91accord
                      if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                        im gonna laugh when a cop comes by and runs the tags in his car. you got tags from a different car up there you can say bye to your car. to the impound it goes.
                        And there it will be....with plates that the OP does NOT have paperwork for.

That'll be interesting.
                        2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
                        Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
                        1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

zzz if u read i got it from same yr same make an ssame model car even down to the same color so not off to the impound it doesnt go

CLICK THE PIC

Comment

Thats pretty low. There is a reason your not supposed to be parked in front of fire hydrants. You are the reason why every hates modified Hondas around here. Bc a bunch of you guys pull stupid shit like this and think its cool. People like you are giving fuel to the "street racers" fire up here in Ontario.

And seriously, its not even hard to get rid of a parking ticket here. I got one, went to fight it bc i didnt see the sign. The lady asked me if I was the owner of the vehicle, I said no, and she dropped it.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

where i live we don't have to worry about tickets unless where in downtown and i can always find parking

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Working...
                              X