Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

has anyone ever wondered if a...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i found it, but all the pics shrank

LOOK AT THIS BITCH

Accord V8

- Art Morrison built 2x3 box tube chassis
    - A.M. independent front susp. w/ Aldan 6 way adjustable coil overs and Flaming River manual steering rack
    - Heavy duty racing Wilwood rotors and Wilwood 4 piston aluminum calipers
    - Adjustable 4-link rear susp. w/panhard bar and fully adjust. rear coil overs
    - Ford 9" rear end w/ 4:56 Richmond pro gears and Richmond limited slip posi differential and Strange 31 spline axles set up w/ heavy duty drum brakes
    - A.M. 10 point roll cage
    - Weld Racing wheels front=15x3-1/2 rear=15x14 w/ 3-1/2 Back spacing (Drag lite series 90) and Mickey Thompson 29x18.5x15 rear tires
    - Power plant was duplicated from Car Craft Magazine, August of 2001 edition, the ZZ520hp pump-gas Chevy 350. A
    - TSI turbo 400 transmission w/ TSI 3500-3800 stall speed converter, wrapped hugger headers and 3" exhaust w/ Flow Master mufflers. B&M Pro ratchet shifter and Auto Meter pro-lite series guages
    - trunk mount battery w/ trunk mount battery quick disconnect switch
    - Jegster 15 gallon aluminum fuel cell w/fuel guage sender
    - G-Force 5-way roll bar mount seat belt harness
    - MSD Crank trigger ignition w/ Holley Pro Strip Annihilator ignition control system
    - CSI aluminum electric water pump and griffin aluminum radiator
    - East Coast super-mini one wire alternaor 50amps@2200rpms and 74amps max
    - Painless wiring 12 circuit fuse block w/ individual aircraft flip switch controls for: ignition,fuel,water pump,cooling fan
    later.
    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

hold on now, it may not be as expensive as one might think

if i remember correctly, there are some cadillacs with a v8 and fwd tranny, the only issue with that is making the ls motor sit sideways in our engine bays

so i guess it would be cheaper to con vertices it to rwd, but if youre going to do that, i would put like a vq35 or some other v6 in there, or even an f20c

Comment

yeah we need bigger pics of that cb7 with the v8 =\

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Originally posted by cvc7chris View Post
          x2 i tried to blow them up but it didnt work
          My cb7

h22a
          5-spd lsd
          Lord, grant me the serenity
          to accept the things I cannot change,
          the courage to change the things I can,
          and the wisdom to hide the bodies
          of those people I had to kill because they pissed me off.

Comment

Originally posted by cvc7chris View Post
            Go back in time to 2003 and check ebay

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
              Go back in time to 2003 and check ebay
              did it run?

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Working...
              X