Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

what does your username mean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Astro Vannin - Havent owned it for YEARS (was a 1986 Astro conversion van with a factory 5spd.) I just keep using it to keep everything the same.

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
    dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

Perdido420-- Perdido lost or vagabond in spanish I used to travel a lot and you know what 420 means but that was a long time ago...

Comment

Josh - My name.
        92ex - My CB.

(No, I'm not creative.)

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by perdido420 View Post
          Perdido420-- Perdido lost or vagabond in spanish I used to travel a lot and you know what 420 means but that was a long time ago...
          perdido lol 420 that's a live ass s/n

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

99EJ6T

model year = 99
            chasis code = EJ
            trim code = 6
            power adder of choice = Turbo
            Originally posted by Soichiro Honda, Honda Motor Company Ltd. Founder
            Action without philosophy is a lethal weapon; philosophy without action is worthless.
            No, I don't own a CB7, but I do own a F22A6 and a B16A trans. All going in a 90 integra sedan .

Comment

It's what I drive.
              3 CB's gone....
              1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

oneoffaccord= stuff on the car is one-off or custom and i drive accord

Comment

"Chans" its my last name. You wont find anyone else with it so I use it for just about everything. And no its not Asian, my folks are jamaican.

Comment

jdm-the direction i'm trying to take my car

christian-my name

991-random

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
                      oneoffaccord= stuff on the car is one-off or custom and i drive accord

i always tried to figure yours out. what does one off mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                        i always tried to figure yours out. what does one off mean?
                        Something one of a kind, something that hasn't been done before.

1999 BMW M3
                        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

"One off" is old school. Mostly it was used by the big three for project cars they would build and show at the yearly car shows. It denoted that there was only one off the production line like this.

Comment

Here goes,

big (I'm fat )
                            + joe (short for joseph, my first name)
                            + good1 (a play on my last name, goodwin)
                            = bigjoegood1
                            "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
                            "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
                            ><((((º>

Comment

ok, 1st2run - First To Run It was a lil nickname that my friends tagged me with a few years ago and it kinda stuck. So I started using it online. There's a story behind it but its a lil too incriminating to post. The edited, rated G version would be, "when the cops came, I was the first to run"

Click ---->***More Parts and Stuff***<---- Click

Comment

the cars name is angel. and shes pretty quick. and she was made in 1993.
                                miss my turbo cb7
                                moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Working...
                                X