Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

girls in fast cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

girls in fast cars

have anyone of you guys been intimidated (and those of you who race)beaten by a girl driving a car thats fast

it happened to me about two weeks a go, driving tranquilito(peacefully) minding my own business when i see and hear dark blue/purple mustang dashing through traffic to get next to me, i thought it was a dude, and when i look it was a good looking chick, she started speeding up and thats when i read the "svt" and "cobra" on the back of the car, and she just took off on me, i dont race, but i know that car would have smoked me good, it was lowered and it had a mean aftermarket exhaust

got any stories?

I wouldn't feel bad being beaten by a girl. Testicles can interfere with proper clutch work, so they have an advantage!

Comment

My wife beats me all the time.
      1993 Accord EX
      2011 Subaru STi

Comment

They have support groups for that, you know...

Comment

I jack off to release pressure

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
          1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
          2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
          2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
          2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
          2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
            They have support groups for that, you know...
            I'm be too embarrassed to go there, I'll just keep telling everyone I feel down the stairs.
            1993 Accord EX
            2011 Subaru STi

Comment

where i live (five miles from Infineon) there are some pretty pissed-off girl drivers who know what they are driving.
              there is a chick here with a 10sec '64 mustang that regularly wheelies off the line. and she is about 5'3". she has her own racing team for crying out loud.

i wish i had that weight advantage.

if a chick can dust me off in a comprable car then i have no problem letting her take the lead.

after all, they got the same oil running thru theyre veins as we do.

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

Comment

I have a friend that had an 11 second SRT-4 (before her ex and her brother's friend stripped it... Now it's a Neon that used to have some go-fast parts on it)

Comment

I have a friend that had an 11 second SRT-4 (before her ex and her brother's friend stripped it... Now it's a Neon that used to have some go-fast parts on it)
                  really what color was the srt4 was it red?

Comment

put them in a comparable car and see what happens.
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
                      really what color was the srt4 was it red?
                      Nah, white with blue stripes. She said she pulled 11.7, and her ex did 11.3 (I think he may have weighed less... she's not a tiny girl). She said it was only Stage 2, but I have my doubts. Low 11s from a Stage 2 is pretty unlikely.

The ex sold off a bunch of parts before he left her for some slut, and her brother's crackhead friend hacked off her exhaust and sold it for scrap.

And Wes, are you really saying that a girl in an identical car to a guy will lose based on the fact that she doesn't have a penis? The last I heard, the parts that make me a man aren't very frequently used in racing. The "balls" necessary to use are figurative, and generally not located in the scrotal area... girls can have a pair as well.

Comment

Nah, white with blue stripes. She said she pulled 11.7, and her ex did 11.3 (I think he may have weighed less... she's not a tiny girl). She said it was only Stage 2, but I have my doubts. Low 11s from a Stage 2 is pretty unlikely.

The ex sold off a bunch of parts before he left her for some slut, and her brother's crackhead friend hacked off her exhaust and sold it for scrap.

And Wes, are you really saying that a girl in an identical car to a guy will lose based on the fact that she doesn't have a penis? The last I heard, the parts that make me a man aren't very frequently used in racing. The "balls" necessary to use are figurative, and generally not located in the scrotal area... girls can have a pair as well.
                        i didnt say they automatically lose, i want to see what happens...it goes with any other driver out there regardless of age, race, gender, height, weight.

jeez putting words in my mouth.
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i fell in love with a sexy asian girl driving a nice mr2 as soon as she downshifted on me.
                          峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                            i didnt say they automatically lose, i want to see what happens...it goes with any other driver out there regardless of age, race, gender, height, weight.

jeez putting words in my mouth.
                            Not putting words in your mouth... just trying to understand the words that came out of it.

A driver is a driver.

Comment

i love it when i see a hot girl driving a sick let alone a fast car. and it better be a honda...cracking vtec all the way to 8k

Comment

Working...
                              X