Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

names for disgusting pranks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

names for disgusting pranks

I'm sure we all know about the Dirty Sanchez, but how many of you have heard of the Filthy Jose?

No? (This usually works best if you have a construction type job, although it could be hilarious in the right retail setting, I suppose)
    It's when your co-worker is crouched down close to the floor working and not paying attention. At this point, you slide up behind them, drop trou and then take a crap on their back. You probably want to be fast or a good fighter. I've never seen it, but somehow it came up today and I had to pass it along.

There must be other ones out there. Let's hear what you have.

i'd be whoopin sum1s ass

Comment

Originally posted by DjPitt View Post
      i'd be whoopin sum1s ass
      why?? are you always the one kneeling down? i keed i keed

Comment

hahaha no....

Comment

Boston Red Sock, anyone hear of it?

It's when your doin a girl from behind, stick it in her butt, punch her in the sides, her butthole will clinch, then pull out. I've heard it pulls her butthole lining out, hence the name, Boston Red Sock.

Strawberry shortcake. When a girl is giving you head, punch her in the nose, then nut on her face, the blood mixes with the semen, hence the name.

Rusty fish hook. Stick your finger in a girls butt, while doing her from behind, then take that same finger, hook her in the corner of the mouth.

Found this on a Civic forum:

http://unix.rulez.org/~calver/funny/sex.html

Comment

tht ats fin gross

The Race Car

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post

It's when your doin a girl from behind, stick it in her butt, punch her in the sides, her butthole will clinch, then pull out. I've heard it pulls her butthole lining out, hence the name, Boston Red Sock.

Strawberry shortcake. When a girl is giving you head, punch her in the nose, then nut on her face, the blood mixes with the semen, hence the name.

Rusty fish hook. Stick your finger in a girls butt, while doing her from behind, then take that same finger, hook her in the corner of the mouth.

be the last time you do the girl.

a guy in my old neighborhood did the strawberry shortcake on a girl

he got 3 years in Rikers for rape and assault
              http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
                a guy in my old neighborhood did the strawberry shortcake on a girl......he got 3 years in Rikers for rape and assault

Ive heard of all those. Cleveland Steamer, Chicago Chili Dog, Tony Danza, ....Urbandictionary.com ftw.

I think my favorite is the Houdini.
                Doggy Style. Pull out. (spit on her back). She turns around, and KA-BLAMO!! Gets the real thing right in the face.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Arabian Goggles

Ill let Urbandictionary.com do the rest
                  wat?

Comment

Diarrhea Pocket!

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Angry Pirate:

Doggy style then spit on her back so she thinks you're done. When she turns around, cum in her eye and kick her in the shin. She jumps around on one leg with one eye closed yelling AAARRRRGGGGHHHHH :P

Underground.Society
                      Originally posted by Deevergote
                      If it doesn't really matter... shut the fuck up and let it be.

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
                        Arabian Goggles

Ill let Urbandictionary.com do the rest
                        haha i love hearing these
                        Manhattan transfer and a hot carl is the most disgusting ones i heard

The funniest thing ever is a rusty trombone it just sounds awesome

Comment

I've heard of the chili dog. That one is just gross. Wait, 99% of these are gross, what am I talkin about??

Comment

Originally posted by guitarplayer825 View Post
                            Angry Pirate:

Doggy style then spit on her back so she thinks you're done. When she turns around, cum in her eye and kick her in the shin. She jumps around on one leg with one eye closed yelling AAARRRRGGGGHHHHH :P

lol i can't stop laughing after reading that.

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post

AHAHAHA

how bout the angry pirate? blow it in the girks eye, then kick her in the shin so shes hobblin after you like a 1 eyed pegleg pirate!

or when youre into it, just be like "oh baby, who's the boss"
                              she goes "youre the boss"
                              and you go "no b1tch, Tony Danzas the boss!"

Comment

Working...
                              X