Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

what region do i fall under!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what region do i fall under!

was just woundering what region i fall under an where all the Wv. cb7 meet. oh i live in Martinsburg the eastern panhandle of Wv. thanks for any help!

Hell yea. Another West Virginia member. Welcome! You're under "Mid-Atlantic" man. Me and my buddy have been talkin' about tryna set up a little meet around here, since there isn't really many members from the state. "wvcb7". I'm from Buckhannon, and he's from St. Albans. It'd be nice to setup a little meet one of these days.
    98' Mustang 3V Swap
    11' VW CC R36

Comment

Thanks for the info yeah it would be nice to have a meet just let me know if you guy's ever have one im willing to travel lol!

Comment

Hey man, you're close to Pa, right on the Wv/Md Border. We have a meet in Lewistown PA on the 20th of this month. Click the link in my sig for the details. Maybe you'd wanna attend? Isn't far from you!
        98' Mustang 3V Swap
        11' VW CC R36

Comment

um i might be able to make it i have to check with the wife lol just so you know im not young no more im at the good ol age of 29 lol hopefuly this wont mean anything lol iv always been into honda's i've own a 1983 honda accord wagon, two 1989 honda accords, a 1994 acura integra, an the newest member of my familt is well a 1990 cb7 sedan!

Comment

Nah dude, Age doesn't matter. Tell your wife to come with you! Get her into the cb7 fun. I'm tryna get the female into 'em currently, and I think it's working. Can't wait to take her to the meet.

I'ma put you on the meet list as "possibly".

We're still tryna get people to vote on what kinda food setup we'll be doing. You can vote if ya want.
            Last edited by Gotz Cb7; 09-07-2008, 08:00 PM.
            98' Mustang 3V Swap
            11' VW CC R36

Comment

i wish someone would set up a meet close to huntington

im new to this site but it would be pretty cool if someone was to set up a meet close to huntington

Comment

Lesen Sie das verdammte Regeln

Comment

Working...
                X