Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

skyline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

skyline

What's up guys, saw the a new skyline rollin through town yesterday. All I can say is DAMN that shit is nice!
    Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

New Skyline? You mean the GT-R???

No longer badged a skyline and it has a V6 now....

Comment

still an awesome car in my eyes
      http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

i seen the infamous nissan sentra GT-R
        does that count

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
          i seen the infamous nissan sentra GT-R
          does that count
          you mean this one?

i seen that one too.
          shit's gnarly.
          峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
            New Skyline? You mean the GT-R???

No longer badged a skyline and it has a V6 now....
            yah..booo hooo hooo, it does the ring in 7:26 with its "V6". I dont understand why people are so obsessed with the motor orientation and location in the car. The goal is to be as fast as possible, i think the engineers at Nissan might actually know what they are doing.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

An I6 always has more charm to me. The new GT-R bugged me at first because 1) it was no longer a Skyline, but a high-priced purpose-built sportscar, and 2) that it no longer had the beloved RB26DETT that made the most recent Godzillas what they were.

Of course, once the thing started appearing in magazines and Youtube videos, my opinion has changed.

I have yet to see one in person, though!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post

Of course, once the thing started appearing in magazines and Youtube videos, my opinion has changed.

I have yet to see one in person, though!
                The engine never really bothered me.
                It was just the look of it that disgusted me.
                But, I saw one recently in Nashville, and I'm now in love.

1999 BMW M3
                2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

seen one in person...the car is pure sex....however it I was to purchase one I would get an older model with the RB26DETT!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                  ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

i saw one on the intersate 2 days ago GT-R i like the old one better but i was in the trans-am and he sated mess with me and i lost.

The Race Car

Comment

it's because the gt-r is not really a skyline is all. That is why folks have an issue...the car itself is a pure race machine...that is street legal...you would be talking to a deaf ear trying to tell anyone it isn't an all out KICK ASS CAR...but...it is not a skyline...that's all there is to that "problem"...it's a fancied up...kick ass...beat all...tWIN turbo'd...BEAUTIFULLY designed and looking...350z(chassi)...imo

I think folks just get tied up on how it is in no way like a skyline THE CAR...it is a 350z remade...not a skyline remade. Still...one of the most awesome, innovative cars around today...I would LOVE to get my hands on the technology in that beast!
                      ____

Comment

i want one in red

no
                        Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                        $30 HID kits here Thread
                        "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                        "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Its big.

The New-ish Ride
                          My old Ride
                          Hear my Vtak!!!
                          MK3 Member #3
                          I piss off people for fun.
                          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05 View Post
                            Its big.
                            Thats what she said

Comment

The new Skyline GT-R is built on the G35/G37 chassis not the 350Z. If the do your research you will see the skyline`s before the R35 GT-R were all GT-S skyline`s [aka Infiniti G35/G37`s]. The engine has nothing to do with the Skyline badge not being there.

Comment

Working...
                              X