Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

talon tsi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

talon tsi

2 wheel drive stock turbo short shifter 17s 139,000
    do you think any good for 2,500

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Originally posted by d112crzy
    I quit jobs as much as I swap engines.

if thats what ur lookin for meet up with the person drive it see how it looks and go from there

or find a buddy that knows shit bout talons and take them...its a dsm its gonna have its problems just like them all...no knocking dsm's just saying
    Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordbl View Post
      if thats what ur lookin for meet up with the person drive it see how it looks and go from there

or find a buddy that knows shit bout talons and take them...its a dsm its gonna have its problems just like them all...no knocking dsm's just saying
      its my friends car i drove it and i fell in love with it

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

well then if thats what u want and u know its worth it go for it...keep the cb as backup or talon for w/e ur heart desires....it is a dsm like i said they do mess up
        Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

ur friend obviously dont know what hes talkin about... theres no way its a TSI. a TSi is turbo all wheel drive. not 2 wheel. so what ur lookin at is a regular ass talon turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by bigpoppa694lyfe View Post
            ur friend obviously dont know what hes talkin about... theres no way its a TSI. a TSi is turbo all wheel drive. not 2 wheel. so what ur lookin at is a regular ass talon turbo.
            no you have no idea what your talking about. they made tsi in both fwd and awd. the fwd's are nice for highway pulls and thats about it

My Members Ride Thread
            Originally posted by deevergote
            You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

is it a 1g or 2g?
              1990 LX Coupe-----1992 LX Sedan

Comment

Originally posted by marquisdee1018 View Post
                is it a 1g or 2g?
                2g

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordbl View Post
                  well then if thats what u want and u know its worth it go for it...keep the cb as backup or talon for w/e ur heart desires....it is a dsm like i said they do mess up
                  im not going to buy it i was just seeing what you guyz thought about it

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

I'm a 1g person myself. I liked the 2g's as long as they came with a 4 bolt. 6 bolts tend to crankwalk.

Comment

Originally posted by marquisdee1018 View Post
                      I'm a 1g person myself. I liked the 2g's as long as they came with a 4 bolt. 6 bolts tend to crankwalk.
                      4 bolt refered to the rear end. the 2gs normally came with a 7bolt engine and the 1g came with a 6 bolt. the 7 bolt engines were the ones that were proned to crankwalk.

My Members Ride Thread
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

Originally posted by mcdizzle View Post
                        4 bolt refered to the rear end. the 2gs normally came with a 7bolt engine and the 1g came with a 6 bolt. the 7 bolt engines were the ones that were proned to crankwalk.
                        thanks for the correction Been a while since I dealt with a dsm.

Comment

Yea, they also have Automatic Tsi's. My friend in Altoona had one, and traded it for a 93' probe gt RIGHT before the turbo went up, cause he knew the car wasn't meant to last. Very pretty cars though. I was 15, drooling over my aunt rebecca's 96' gs-t Eclipse. She sold that beast for 6500 dollars 3 years ago, and some dude paid cash. 2500 for a Tsi? I'd go for it. If the engine or something blows, at least you know you have a kit to Turbo the good ol' Cb7.
                          Last edited by Gotz Cb7; 09-03-2008, 12:08 AM.
                          98' Mustang 3V Swap
                          11' VW CC R36

Comment

hmmm......just go with the newer GSX..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
                              hmmm......just go with the newer GSX..
                              x2
                              i was looking at those before i bought my cb
                              but once again

its a 7 bolt
                              and those are more notorious for walking
                              or buy your gsx and swap a 1g in

Comment

Working...
                              X