Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

is this worth the money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is this worth the money?

its a 91 ex with 240x miles needs a timing belt? for 500...its a manual i think..thats why i want it

well..you get what you pay for..$500 seems low..but if you want it..go ahead..

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
    cleanest oem rims ive ever seen
    Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by Brad92accord View Post
      well..you get what you pay for..$500 seems low..but if you want it..go ahead..
      thats what im afaid of...it needs a timing belt...but i dont know what else could be wrong

Comment

is the timing belt broking? It could have bent the valves .

Comment

Originally posted by Hondaman1984 View Post
          is the timing belt broking? It could have bent the valves .
          ya...i dont wanna buy it and have to replace the engine...ill just buy like a crx or a prelude

Comment

If the body is decent, then fuck yeah.

Even if the engine is totally fucked, drop in a JDM F22B/H23 for 600 bucks, and for about 1500 you would have a solid car.
            wat?

Comment

How does the car look? Any rust issues?
              1990 LX Coupe-----1992 LX Sedan

Comment

fix it up, then sell it.

Comment

Absolutely. You could drop an F22A1 in it for about $300 if the valves are screwed up and have a good car for around $800. Or put a new engine in and sell that sucker for about $2000. Go for it, I say.
                  GO BIG ORANGE!!!

h22a swap/f22 tranny, 2.5" Magnaflow cat-back (well, the cat is gone now >_>), p/s delete... new stuff all around...

Comment

Originally posted by orangeaccord View Post
                    Absolutely. You could drop an F22A1 in it for about $300 if the valves are screwed up and have a good car for around $800. Or put a new engine in and sell that sucker for about $2000. Go for it, I say.
                    X2! if i was in that area ide pick it up!

Official CIVICKILLER's members ride thread! http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=112829

rock her with the shocker!

Comment

dude my brother got a 92 lx for $200. only needed a clutch. body was shit but hell we got about $50 into fixxing that and it looks good sofar

Comment

expect to be putting an engine in it

'93 Accord EX, 140hp <My 4 cylinder toys> '04 R1, 160RWHP

Comment

i just bought my 91 accord for 300 dollars. it didnt run right so it bought an new engine for $200 with a port and polished head and dropped it in myself.

body was solid and all electrics worked. i bought it put 200 into it and now i can probably sell it for 1500 or more.

id say go for it. as long as the body is solid, its a good deal and if the timing belt is bad... get an new one. there not expensive

Comment

Ur Going To Espend Less Than $50 To Change The Timing Belt If U Doit Ur Self, It The Body Its On Decent Condition Fucked It Get A New Engine And Ur Good To Go

Comment

You know, when people sell these cars for dirt cheap, they know exactly what's wrong with it. If it's JUST the timing belt, I would almost put money down that it would cost more than $500. If it needs a new engine and they're just saying it's the timing belt...then yea, you're looking at $500. Chances are...you're going to need a new engine.

Oh and you might want to make your sig WAY smaller before they delete it. You're over double the size limit.
                              VIP Status.

Comment

Working...
                              X