Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

CB7 or CD5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmm.. not a very good place to survey a cb7 vs cd5.. lol.

but, since the topic is here. CD5's got good aftermarket parts, which are needed to get the car looking "Nice"

I feel a slammed 5thgen's with wheels do not look better then a slammed 4th gen's with wheels.
    -:¦:-
    Originally posted by wed3k
    i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

I believe that is a biased opinion. I used to HATE the look of the CD5 until recently. I've been growing more attached to it. I just hate the tail lights. Ick.
      VIP Status.

Comment

Originally posted by 92vig View Post
        I believe that is a biased opinion. I used to HATE the look of the CD5 until recently. I've been growing more attached to it. I just hate the tail lights. Ick.
        I hate the 96-97 taillights myself.
        1994 Honda Accord SiR Sports Sedan

“When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad, and that is my religion.” - Abraham Lincoln
        CD5Tuner - A Fifth Generation Accord Community
        PS3 tag: Mechtroop

Comment

Originally posted by Velocifero View Post
          I hate the 96-97 taillights myself.
          The ones like yours I like....reminds me of a Prelude in a way.

Do you know what you'd need to do in order to do the CF4 conversion? Does everything line up right, or do you need to cut and weld the radiator supports and shit? And do you need to replace the fenders?
          VIP Status.

Comment

Working...
          X