Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Yay!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay!!!!

ya so im finally going to get my transmission rebuilt tomorrow!
    but im just scared to let my baby go to some shop and get wrenched on by some dirtbag!
    but its w/e. im just glad its getting done.
    STUFF FOR SALE!!!
    1992 Accord Lx.
    1992 Accord Ex.(SOLD)

how much? i think my 2nd gear is getting out of sync..

Comment

Have fun wasting your money.
      wat?

Comment

well actually im not...
        for one, my grandma is paying for it.
        and two, all the bands inside are burnt to shit!
        so im better off rebuilding the whole thing before anything else happens.
        STUFF FOR SALE!!!
        1992 Accord Lx.
        1992 Accord Ex.(SOLD)

Comment

Originally posted by JunyAccord View Post
          how much? i think my 2nd gear is getting out of sync..
          umm depends on where you live but most shops would cost around $2600 or so.
          STUFF FOR SALE!!!
          1992 Accord Lx.
          1992 Accord Ex.(SOLD)

Comment

Originally posted by FamousFreak View Post
            umm depends on where you live but most shops would cost around $2600 or so.

Holy crap!! You can buy a H22 swap with a tranny for that much. What are the syncros made of, platinum?

Comment

Originally posted by RiceKillinSi View Post
              Holy crap!! You can buy a H22 swap with a tranny for that much. What are the syncros made of, platinum?
              well yes this is true! but im not worried about horsepower at this point in time...im just worried about getting from point A to point B on time!
              and yes id love to have a H22 but its not a priority rite now.
              STUFF FOR SALE!!!
              1992 Accord Lx.
              1992 Accord Ex.(SOLD)

Comment

Originally posted by FamousFreak View Post
                well yes this is true! but im not worried about horsepower at this point in time...im just worried about getting from point A to point B on time!
                and yes id love to have a H22 but its not a priority rite now.
                h22 is ALWAYS PRIORITY

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

well not when u need to leave outta town in 5 days!
                  now see i do and im pretty sure it would take longer than 5 days to buy and swap my engine for an H22.....now do u understand?
                  i know if i could have it my way i would just swap the engine but i cant.
                  STUFF FOR SALE!!!
                  1992 Accord Lx.
                  1992 Accord Ex.(SOLD)

Comment

yeah i know how you feel. my first car my tranny went out. 3rd gear sycro rattled for like 12,000 miles till one day at walmoart it locked up... the whole thing i can move like 5 feet before it stops lol..

took me three days to call around. a salavage yard had a 93 ex and i got the tranny with 53,000 miles for $175 woot.

hope all goes well for your transmission!
                    1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

I got mine rebuilt w/ new shift solenoids and torque converter for about $1750. Mine's an auto as well. Before then it was like a clutch was slipping in first gear. But I just started college in the dorms so i couldn't exactly work on my car.

member's ride thread
                      93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                      99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                      91 Accord SE 176k
                      97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Originally posted by Lil' Whitie View Post
                        yeah i know how you feel.
                        hope all goes well for your transmission!
                        thanx for ur support guys.
                        i just cant wait to get her back.....its really getting to me not having my baby and how long i have to wait
                        STUFF FOR SALE!!!
                        1992 Accord Lx.
                        1992 Accord Ex.(SOLD)

Comment

I know what you mean about having other people working on your vehicle. I like to do all of my maintenence myself. Or atleast be there when someone else is doing it lol
                          Good luck though man hope it all goes together well!

My Member Ride Thread

-Nate

Comment

Originally posted by CBNate View Post
                            I know what you mean about having other people working on your vehicle. I like to do all of my maintenence myself. Or atleast be there when someone else is doing it lol
                            Good luck though man hope it all goes together well!
                            YEAH exactly....like as soon as i dropped it off i took my grandmas car for a spin and just so happened to drive past the shop real slow about 4 times....paranoid!
                            STUFF FOR SALE!!!
                            1992 Accord Lx.
                            1992 Accord Ex.(SOLD)

Comment

Working...
                            X