Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

4th Gen Accord-NEW!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4th Gen Accord-NEW!!!

Lets say you want a brand new car but you really love the 4th gen accord. Can you call the HONDA company and ask them to make you a brand new 4th gen accord?? you think they do it??

No. Never.

They would have to retool their entire production line, essentially shutting down production of any car manufactured on that line. Not only that, but it takes a few months, and costs millions of dollars.
    Originally posted by sweet91accord
    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

i know its a stupid question. sorry for any inconvenience

Comment

Nah, no inconvenience. If I was inconvenienced, I wouldn't have given you an explanation of why they wouldn't do it.
        Originally posted by sweet91accord
        if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Nah. They would laugh and hang up on you if you called.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

They would laugh and hang up on you if you called.
            they most likely would!!

Nah, no inconvenience. If I was inconvenienced, I wouldn't have given you an explanation of why they wouldn't do it.
            thanks dude!

Comment

It would be crazy, but you could do this:
              -find a 4th generation Accord with a blown engine but NO RUST and clean interior, you could pick one up for about $400-800
              -go on http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/ (they are all genuine Honda parts) and just order everything you see there for a 4th generation Accord including engine/transmission/axles/wheels/suspension/maybe some interior pieces/and everything else. They pretty much have every little part you can think of.
              -then put it all together and you have a brand new 4th generation Accord for around $20,000-25,000

Comment

they'd make one for Oprah. later.
                Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
                  they'd make one for Oprah. later.
                  hahahahaha
                  Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                  -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

But, just imagine, a brand new 4th gen Accord. I think it'd be cool. And even tho this particular year of car isn't the most wanted, it'd be cool to do like some car collectors do, just put it up and never drive it. Leave it new forever.

I think it'd be cool

Comment

Originally posted by rexload View Post
                      It would be crazy, but you could do this:
                      -find a 4th generation Accord with a blown engine but NO RUST and clean interior, you could pick one up for about $400-800
                      -go on http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/ (they are all genuine Honda parts) and just order everything you see there for a 4th generation Accord including engine/transmission/axles/wheels/suspension/maybe some interior pieces/and everything else. They pretty much have every little part you can think of.
                      -then put it all together and you have a brand new 4th generation Accord for around $20,000-25,000
                      Nope, a lot more than that...if you get every single panel and every nut, bolt, washer, screw, etc. you're looking at probably $100,000 easily. Just the motor alone is like $4,000 tranny is probably the same. Wiring harness will run about $300, ECU probably $800. It adds up....little nuts and bolts, about 20 cents each. It's not worth it. Just get a blown engine CB and put a new engine in it, have it repainted, reupholstered, etc. and you're ahead because it didn't even cost $20,000 to do that.
                      VIP Status.

Comment

Yea, you are right, but you could get away with keeping a used ECU and maybe a few other things.
                        lol I wouldn't really do that. It is just the closest you can come to having a brand new 4G Accord.

Comment

every interrior piece in a coupe brand new oem runs right around 37G's

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
                          Originally posted by deevergote.
                          But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

just for interior? wow, then my idea is dumb as hell!

Comment

yea thats like complete interrior... fromt the carpet to the headliner and every bolt and nut in between

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
                              Originally posted by deevergote.
                              But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

Working...
                              X