Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

oneoffaccord or aww shiet?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lokuputha View Post
    build your own and you'll like it that much more.

don't hurry to do any modifications, just take care of the essentials and you'll eventually end up with a great example.
    that's what I'm doing right now, doing technical stuff first, leaving the mods and appearance last cuz it's easier and more fun

Comment

Originally posted by accord=inspire? View Post
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=109009

if you want to see my light collection
      OW damn i was hoping it was going to be more of the christmas light collection. LOL. I LOVE THE PRETTY LIGHTS. UHHnadddddddeeeerrrr!

MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

i dont think he has enough money to copy either one of them
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

is everyone scared? Erase your members thread guys LOL

to oneoffaccord

dont worry, you have 50% chance of me copying haha

WEd3k "i dont think he has enough money to copy either one of them"

hes right i just want to show love for these 2 cars my favorites
          Last edited by accord=inspire?; 07-04-2008, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Damn I gotta get used to this Accord=Inspire? name. There already is/was an Accord Inspire on the board.

I've been watching your threads for some time now. You have a lot of random/useless questions dude. Thats probably why you get such negative answers. Seriously, copying someone's car exactly... no credit. Especially here.

"Oh hey, your car is sweet, but oneoffaccord is the originator so ima comment in his MR instead."

I remember when you first started, you asked extremely random questions, possibly to get out of the 30 post noob lockdown.
            Anyway, your car looks different already, why try to replicate? You live in San Francisco. You can find tons of inspiration there. Just stand outside a main road and you'll get everything you need.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by DarkShadow707 View Post
              How can you tell?

Only person bsing here is you.
              hahahaha sig material!!
              Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
              -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

he wouldnt last long in the bboy world. we despise biters. *biting motion*
                I <3 G60.

Comment

worst thing is, he's from Nor. Cal.

Comment

I dont think he's very deep. If you catch my drift. Im pretty sure his username was his first question. How do you fuck that up?

Make your own style. Copying someone else is only gonna get you flamed and hated on.

I couldnt list off the cars on this site that are inspirations. theres just way too many and each have their own reasons.

And its not the car you're copying, its the owners style. And thats just wrong. Sure id be glad that you're trying to imulate my style, but copying it exactly just wouldnt be cool.

Be original. It looks like you're already on your way to being different. Just make a list of like 12 or 15 cars that you like. And WHY you like them. Whether it be lights or colors or wheels or whatever. Then go from there.

Its your canvas. Paint your own picture.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

we'll have to get him to a norcal meet. we'll have some things to talk about in private.
                      I <3 G60.

Comment

look im never scared i will most likely come up with something that no other cb has done or at least be the first thats why i got shit up my sleeve

Comment

what is FAIL?

i know OMG=oh my god

tyyl=talk to you later

what is fail?

slammed?

owned. POSER.

Comment

do you work for Honda?

I do

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                              we'll have to get him to a norcal meet. we'll have some things to talk about in private.
                              lol

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post
                                Damn I gotta get used to this Accord=Inspire? name. There already is/was an Accord Inspire on the board.

I've been watching your threads for some time now. You have a lot of random/useless questions dude. Thats probably why you get such negative answers. Seriously, copying someone's car exactly... no credit. Especially here.

"Oh hey, your car is sweet, but oneoffaccord is the originator so ima comment in his MR instead."

I remember when you first started, you asked extremely random questions, possibly to get out of the 30 post noob lockdown.
                                Anyway, your car looks different already, why try to replicate? You live in San Francisco. You can find tons of inspiration there. Just stand outside a main road and you'll get everything you need.
                                hahahaha ...

Comment

Working...
                                X