Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

oneoffaccord or aww shiet?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone want to see my lights collection?

Comment

Originally posted by accord=inspire? View Post
      Im kind of new here (2-3 months). I dont think Omar even knows know me as a member yet ..

btw

i got jdm headlights, oem fogs and sidemarkers i dnt know how to install..
      Im going to pay some one to do it in 4-5 yrs later (after college ) big $$

alwaysd hope someone can help me with em
      I can help you.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

and please try to stay on topic.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
        1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
        2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
        2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
        2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
        2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by DarkShadow707 View Post
          and please try to stay on topic.
          dont be so serious brotha ....we only chillin and bsing here

Comment

How can you tell?

Only person bsing here is you.
            Last edited by ExplodingCake; 07-04-2008, 03:45 AM.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
            1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
            2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
            2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
            2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
            2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Just take ideas off all the cars on this site you like and combine them into what will endup being your origional creation.

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=109009

if you want to see my light collection

Comment

I cant wait for the EX-R to be shipped to me ..........
                  anyway to speed it up?
                  lol...Honda works on their own schedule...
                  DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha View Post
                    lol...Honda works on their own schedule...
                    do you work for Honda?

Comment

Do your own thing, not copy someone elses style to a T. We all draw off of each other for inspiration, but IMO some of the best cars on the site are those who took lots of good ideas, and put them together in a way that flowed.
                      2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                      2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

i just hopped on the site and i saw this thread. i just cant understand why you would pick 2 cars to choice from let. i hate it when other go ahead and copy my color or something that i already done a few years ago. copying somebodys elses car cuz you can come up with nothing new is a mental statement. now i see why u asked me a few questions in my thread. create your car and be a orginal and fuck it. copying someone else gets you nowhere in life.

Comment

I have to chime in, too. If I had built my car to the point that you admired it and wanted to copy it, while I would appreciate the flattery and the imtation, I would also hunt you down and hand you an ass whipping.
                          My car is MY CAR. I don't want some jack ass driving around in an exact replica. I want mine to be different from anyone else.
                          You want to take ideas? cool. You like this paint, that shifter knob, those lights? cool, cool, cool. You wanna make your car into an exact replica of mine? WTF? Are we suddenly three year old twins or some kind of *** fetish buddies? Nope. Make your ride your own. It should be an extension of your self.

And fail means fail, just like in school.

Comment

I have to comment as well.

No hate towards you dude, but threads like this won't get you far in your quest for a nice car.

Sure you might copy one of the aforementioned cars and get props but will you feel proud deep down?

I doubt it.

And i doubt anyone on this forum could pick just two cars out of the 2500+ that are sick.

Instead of bs, why dont you browse the members rides and see what people do and then apply your own ideas and see what you get?

Comment

Originally posted by DR.PEPPER_CB7 View Post
                              why the hell do u wanna knock off somebody car style do your own thing ill be mad ass hell if somebody copyed my style.. even though my car dnt look good lol
                              Your original style is better then a knockoff..cmon

would you rather have a Real set of adidas or a Fake pair of see through jordans LOL..NO NO NO..

seriously if anything take different cars and make the ultimate cb..
                              Team DFTFC
                              Northern Virginia 703
                              Member rides thread

Comment

im trying to find one of the best cars on this site and copy it exactly

so which one is better and why???

looks, power?
                                Are you seriously that un-original?

Comment

Working...
                                X