Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

do you want cb7s to be extinct?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ric3rboi23 View Post
    well there IS one thing you can do about this problem..
    they dont have to be extinct per-say..

you just have to buy all of them
    yes, ALL of them
    then they'd be rare.. kind of.. and you wouldnt have a problem getting spare parts lol

good luck
    hell no.our cars dont get enough recognition as is.no need to make it even worse.

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

If you want a rare car you shouldn't of gotten a CB7. If there wouldn't be enough of them, parts would be hard to find and expensive. If you still see so many if them around is also a good sign because it tells how reliable and popular they were and still are.

It does in fact tend to get a little annoying when you see one at every single corner of a street but just hang onto yours, take car of it and maybe in another 10 years you'll be one of the very few that still owns one in a very good condition in your area.
      NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

rare shit means expensive parts.
        ....and on the 7th day, deevergote rested and called his mom.

Comment

Originally posted by ric3rboi23 View Post
          well there IS one thing you can do about this problem..
          they dont have to be extinct per-say..

you just have to buy all of them
          yes, ALL of them
          then they'd be rare.. kind of.. and you wouldnt have a problem getting spare parts lol

good luck
          damm my thread is popular

will you all sell your cars to me?

Comment

No

MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by Gyuri87 View Post
              If you want a rare car you shouldn't of gotten a CB7. If there wouldn't be enough of them, parts would be hard to find and expensive. If you still see so many if them around is also a good sign because it tells how reliable and popular they were and still are.

It does in fact tend to get a little annoying when you see one at every single corner of a street but just hang onto yours, take car of it and maybe in another 10 years you'll be one of the very few that still owns one in a very good condition in your area.
              yeah where i live every corner i go i see at least one cb and about half have tails and a drop i'ma gonna keep mine for a looooonnnnnggg timz
              1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

Originally posted by Losiracer2 View Post
                NO, i want there to be MORE and MORE so i can have cheap spare parts if need be.
                true. if it wasn't for other crappy CB7s, parts would be a bitch to find, i always go to my local junkyard that has like nine CB7s (may they rust in peace) and I take parts if I need them

Comment

there's reasons why a certain vehicle is popular or extinct. it's either shit or well made.
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by accord=inspire? View Post
                    feels like there are too much cb7 in the US

i want to be the only few that have it...

so it can be rare and unique...

so you guys want more people drive this or lesS?
                    You want your car to be rare and unique, but ask which car on the site you should copy?

The CB7 was the best selling or the no 2 best selling car in the US the years it was made...good luck with that.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
                      If you want rare, buy a mint 1970 Challenger.
                      Let's be specific here...you want an automatic Hemi convertible...production was in the single digits.

Comment

you need move to country where is not many cb accords, but then not come here bitching and whining how JY parts are expensive as hell, like we have... how sound side mirror 80euros, or pair for 140euros? trunk lid is 150euros, not including taillights, you need buy those for yourself and how much? 120euros both sides

So, think first before post some so stupid as wanting cb accord being more rare than they are atm

ps. rear brake disc conversion parts cost me 250euros, with shitty pads and discs
                        WTS / WTB

Comment

Originally posted by accord=inspire? View Post
                          too many cb7 people are Japanese Dick Massaging theirs.... or gaying theirs out
                          so you must be doing the latter as I dont see any jdm on your car.

Comment

I'll make this thread extinct by closing it.

Have a nice day.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                            1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                            2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                            2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                            2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                            2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Working...
                            X