Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

body kits and you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

body kits and you.

of you like me have owned you accord for a while aready like more than 5 years. did you ever go through fast and furious body kit stage at some point in your life if you did post your pics and show us what your car at some point looked like.

Last edited by eulogy_1981; 06-30-2008, 03:33 PM.
    My 92 accord

and I still rock the bodykit...

"fast and furious"? ..... I'll take the fast part of that statement

actually, my car was ricier BEFORE my bodykit....

Formerly 91AccordExR33
    11.68 @ 127mph
    417whp/375wtq
    Sold: 8/2016

Comment

yea but your setup makes up for any past "indiscretions"
      R.I.P Mulberry Red Pearl 90'ex
      SASKCB7 Tuner

Searching for a CB7, within 1000m of me

Comment

91accord exr thats exactly the same bodykit i had but with a carbon fiber front lip i have to find my pics so that i can post them up.
        My 92 accord

Comment

Yes I did, ha. I've got a few Super Street mags that inspired me buy a Mach III wing. Never put it on cuz I got bashed for even mentioning it, lol.

Comment

A well done body kit is cool. The people that overdo it, or worse, underdo it, are the ones that give kitted cars a bad name.

-Make it fit properly (good kits do this much better than cheap kits).
            -Paint it.
            -Put some thought into the lines of the car and the lines of the kit. Just because someone makes a kit for your car doesn't mean it's going to flow well.
            -Make sure other mods compliment the kit (you need tasteful wheels, headlights, exhaust...)

Comment

and an intercooler

lol jk but i like "rice"
              峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                -Put some thought into the lines of the car and the lines of the kit. Just because someone makes a kit for your car doesn't mean it's going to flow well.
                I can only imagine trying to design a body kit that will be universal in design but have to "flow" with every car on the market.....gotta be a nightmare

Comment

Oh, come on... the Spiderman2 kit looks perfect on EVERYTHING!

Comment

to me its ricier to follow a trend than it is to do what you feel looks good

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                    11.68 @ 127mph
                    417whp/375wtq
                    Sold: 8/2016

Comment

I'd rather see a well done kitted car, even with an aluminum wing, over a car with random JDM goodies slapped on.

Comment

Comment

I put projector/halo/led style headlights, altezza lights, green windshield washer, and green underglow on my 99 f150.
                          That's about as "ricey" as I got though.

1999 BMW M3
                          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz View Post

There are so many features on your old car, Matt, that would be TOTAL rice had they not been done in a coherent, tasteful presentation. Kit, rainbow flake stripe, flip flop trunk, chrome wheels, airbags...

However, what does a coherent application of wild parts get you? The cover of a calendar

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                              There are so many features on your old car, Matt, that would be TOTAL rice had they not been done in a coherent, tasteful presentation. Kit, rainbow flake stripe, flip flop trunk, chrome wheels, airbags...

However, what does a coherent application of wild parts get you? The cover of a calendar
                              WooHoo!!! Cover of a calander! Go me, and my coherent application of wild parts!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X