Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Roof Spoiler?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roof Spoiler?

Isnt this The rear windshield visor Kurobei had?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/90-93...spagenameZWD1V

fucking hot as shit i want it

93 EX COUPE, F22A6 turbo project
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...45#post1615845
    96 lexus sc300 DD
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=143563

back from basic.... off to ait.... CB still being worked on i have mad plans for it .. sorry cant tell its on the hush hush for now but all i can say in somewhere around 500 hp soon to come..

Comment

Not sure, but check out their store!!!

CF hoods AND trunks. Fenders, kits....nice.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

look at this also says Sedan models or maybe the did a typo.
        DESCRIPTION:

This roof wing is available for 90-93 Honda Accord 2DR models (all models). Manufactured by Sarona Design, with hand laid fiberglass, comes unpainted, with a smooth gel coat finish. This roof wing simply attaches to the top of the rear window using double sided tape or epoxy/silicone (not included).

Please allow 7-10 business days to receive the order. The spoiler is NOT available pre-painted. This spoiler / wing will fit 1990-1993 90-93 Honda Accord 2dr 2 door sedan models ( 1990 1991 1992 1993 90 91 92 93 ) .

This particular order will be shipping out from the manufacturer's warehouse and are shipped via UPS/FedEx Ground. We also offer package deals and discounts as well as offer combined shipping for hoods, body kits, spoilers, carbon fiber trunks/hatches and such. Please call us at 916-366-0230 for package deals for price match.

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

Thought sedans and coupes had same rear window.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

That Visor is smaller than Kurobei's

Comment

yea it looks inferior. I would not spend more than 200 on that thing.

Comment

If Kurobei sends his visor to a manufaturer to reconstruct a copy or two. will be great. If I had one. I will be able to send it to my fathers shop and make a couple of them with the moldings.

Comment

i thought dood flipped his car and busted it?

Comment

he did but he either is working on or is done with a remake

there are a few people working on these now for much better prices than that...

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

i want one....lol

Going through the motions for the thrill of it
                      MEMBER'S RIDE__________________________FOR SALE THREAD
                      Sold to: PhatAccord, Darkcloud, jhondayaaj, greenefsi
                      Bought from: lokuputha, casterX, jhondayaaj, PhatAccord, blizzard335, Night Wolf, BatmannamtaB, Billkisme

Comment

there are also a few of these rear windshied visors on ebay right now. Except, they are only for 5th and 6th gen accords. So, I was wondering if the rear windshield dimesions are similar or close between the 4th and 5th or the 4th and 6th. Someone please f possible, do a quick measure for thanks.

here's the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-T...mZ350071748193
                        91-accord

watch quick clip: 10-80 mph

Comment

the place thats selling the rear window spoiler is about 30 min from me- i think im gonna go check out the shop

Bought from: 92acclude, almostJDM, cali-racer, MikeW, rexload, slick, sackingz123, so-calsfinest, lindiz, yeamans17
                          Sold to: timmy0tool, sackingz123, judonoh, jdmhondaman, jdmaccord91,Ofr
                          mycb7.com
                          Members Ride

Comment

Working...
                          X