Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Swap Nightmare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swap Nightmare

How many of you guys have had a major trouble with swap. My motor is good for those that kinda of now I did f22b sohc vtec non frankeinstien actual rare jdm single cam that came out of a 97 Accord original motor but i had it pulled out due to a bad oil leak and to do the timing and water pump too lazy the first time. Now to fast forward my friend that did it for me the first moved to Vegas so I came across a guy who id for me for $400 I gave him $200 to start it I get my car back i have to clean after him he didnt hook up the vss,he broke the intake air temp sensor put bad oil in the car,threw away vaccum hose that i extended now i have buy more and my pulley broke it was fine when it was on the f22a and when i put it on the new motor,and he lost the original crank bolt. So should I pay him the $200 or give him $100cuz there is something else wrong.

P.S Don't tell me that sohc vtec sucks and that h22 is better remember it's my car it pisses me off when people say that. I'm going h22 when i have the money to build one.
    Last edited by Darkcloud; 06-16-2008, 05:05 AM.
    NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
    DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

I won't tell you what motor you should have in your car... however, your SOHC VTEC downgrade really does suck.

Anyway, I can't really understand what you're asking. Sounds to me that some guy screwed up your swap, and now wants more money to fix his mistakes? Learn how to do it yourself and tell him to shove it.

Comment

just give him a 100 bucs, and take your shit i had a problem just like this... if there is no receipt and u want your car back and its in his yard, just go over there with the police and get your shit... if the car is at your place tell him fuck off, personally i wouldnt even pay him the last 200

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
      disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

Working...
      X