Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

what if....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what if....

if you could do anything you wanted with your cb and had endless amount of cash how would you built and for what perpous. race, show, jdm originality.???
    My 92 accord

a 2jz moter rwd. nos big as turbo. best coilovers. sway bars. every thing and bigeest tires.

The Race Car

Comment

Chop it in half and turn it into a two door. Paint it black. Turn it into a 6-speed sequential manual. Make it rear wheel drive. Keep my JDM 1-pc and fogs. Put a G-Square grill in. Keep it clean with only one emblem on the back that says Accord coupe. Alpine touch screen. Light system. It would be a N/A 600 hp beast w/ lots of torque (don't know what engine, maybe an LS7). Very light tint (like 35%). Shave the antenae and put a BMW fin antenae on the roof behind the sunroof.

Any most of all, it wouyld be free of any and all problems, because I would keep up on the maintenence.
      The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

H22 or K20/K24 setup, JDM the hell out of it.

Comment

Full restoration, Fully built NA H22. I don't need much

I'd also like to go RWD with one using S2K parts.

Comment

Swap an evo IX drivetrain and mechanicals (motor, drive, gearbox, exhaust, etc) full type r interior treatment, Bride seats, replace everything possible with lighter materials, one piece headlights, championship white, red badges, JDM front end, Illumina/dropzone/full sways/ties/poly bushings setup, Spoon prelude brake kit, c-pillar bar, White/red rays volks, cl1 steering wheel, and.....pretty sure that's it.

Comment

I would keep it simple, full restoration. That would be it.
              3 CB's gone....
              1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

hmmmm id paint mine

Comment

put a nsx motor in the trunk :P

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
                  Originally posted by deevergote.
                  But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

x2 on the RWD...I would love to have my car be RWD

SOLD!!
                    Boosted H22
                    375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

I would have every part rebuilt out of solid Diamondtonium.
                      Take that freek show to the park, maybe the squirrels will care.

Comment

I couldnt do it with just one.

Id have to restore one to factory "day one" conditions.
                        Another to JDM specs.
                        Another for full on racing
                        And another for pimpin.
                        The last one would probably be my street machine.

Id keep them all FWD. The racing one would probably get a full blown h22 or K swap. Maybe even a v6 swap.

Street machine would just get a nice h22.

In all honesty, and ive calculated this out many times, 10 grand would turn my current car into what i want it to be. H22 with all the fixins. INT work, EXT work, Custom mods, wheels, lights....everything.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                        Originally posted by Jarrett
                        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

id sell it and buy a new car. hahaha, RSX, TSX, TL, old school acura RL/TL, maybe a Lexus GS300/400, maybe a 430.

LOL. doesnt hurt to dream.
                          -RIP Eric Hall. Miss you brother-
                          newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
                          newskoolhippy (10:53:56 PM): i need to see your face in the pic
                          newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

Comment

Originally posted by heylookitsdylan
                            id sell it and buy a new car. hahaha, RSX, TSX, TL, old school acura RL/TL, maybe a Lexus GS300/400, maybe a 430.

LOL. doesnt hurt to dream.
                            you cant sell it you have to stay in the boundries of a cb.
                            My 92 accord

Comment

rice it out
                              峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Working...
                              X