Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

The Internet As We Know It Will Be Changed Forever!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Internet As We Know It Will Be Changed Forever!!

http://ipower.ning.com/netneutrality

sites like this will sieze to exist if this goes in to effect!

The nerds will be heard
    wat?

Comment

Yea Ben posted a thread on this a while ago.

Comment

this can't happen too economically dependant on the internet.

Comment

Isn't the whole world gonna end in 2012 anywayz
          1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

to go a little off topic, the world as we know it (according to the mayans)will sieze to exist in 2012 that doesnt mean it will end, that means something may happen that will change the way we live

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy
              Isn't the whole world gonna end in 2012 anywayz
              no one knows when its going to end... i am thinking 2020...dunno why but i think shits going to get really bad with everything...Gas, War, Food, Voilence,
              Cant vote for a president because of all the damn Superdelegates, and i wouldnt doubt they would pull some shit on the internet like this....

not that voting would solve anything in 4 years...
              Last edited by accord2nr81; 06-01-2008, 09:03 PM.

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
              Originally posted by deevergote.
              But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

lady has big boobies lol

Comment

Man that will suck if it happens but I think I would be willing to pay for cb7tuner.com. She had a nice rack!

Comment

x3 on the bewbies!

The "world as we know it" ceasing to exist in 2020 kinda makes sense, cuz thats the best scale of vision. Perhaps even irony.

And this wont happen. Its all big hype, but it just wont happen.

Besides, if the world's going to end in the next 4-16 years, perhaps we should start worrying about other things besides the internet.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

the thing is the world will never end, maybe our existance will, but planets have super long lives, anyways this internet thing can and will happen eventually, same reason our gas is soooooo high , people are greedy, do you think a multibillionaire needs more money, no but they get more becuase they can, everything comes down to money sadly, and that will be the end of our existance, greed. but back to this internet thing, it is plausible, and is actually a good idea for mainstream sites like ebay google and myspace, they will make huge amounts of money on this, but smaller sites, much like this one will cease to exist, which brings this problem up if all these non mainstream sites disapear what good is a search engine like google? computer companies will probably suffer also, internet is one of the main reasons people buy computers, but who knows,

Comment

I thought the Setians were going to destroy human civilization?

"Setians, who were the original inhabitants of Earth, and are directly descended from the "Great Architect". They are said to have nearly omniscient knowledge. Humans, who have developed space travel, invade Earth in a bid for "ultimate power and ultimate knowledge", killing all but ten thousand Setians.

The remaining ten thousand go into hiding in the mountains in the east. The Setian High Council, which consists of the twelve Elders and the High Priest, make a plan to get revenge on the invading human race. They plan to initiate "The Clouding", which involves brainwashing all the humans and making them forget their origins. Once completed, the Setians will manipulate history by creating religions--Christianity, Islam, Judaism, etc.,--to further divide the humans. Once human kind is sufficiently divided, after ten thousand years, the Setians will await, as the prophecy told millennia ago, the birth of the Antichrist, Set Abominae. Set Abominae will destroy all of the human race and execute the revenge the Setians have long awaited."

Crazy, mang!

Comment

yeah but before the setians come the mother ship will get us, but we must drink the koolaid first

Comment

Originally posted by wvcb7
                            yeah but before the setians come the mother ship will get us, but we must drink the koolaid first
                            Only the purple flavored.

1999 BMW M3
                            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

i love woman with accent. SO hot!!!

She is soo Hott

Comment

Working...
                              X