Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why

why is it every time im parking ,or just sitting at an light . some dumb ass wants to rev their engine so you can hear their turbo . i don't care what they have . im just sitting pretty . im not into the street racing . is it only me who sees this street racing dumb as hell . what do you get besides .tickets, high insurance rates, a bad driving record . maybe even loose treir job.

I like the "suck me slowly" part. Thats my favorite.

Almost every car I pull up to at a stop light revs at me. I even had a Pacifica rev at me yesterday.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

I had a kitted Integra trying to race me in the downtown area of my small "city"... 25mph, light on every corner, police everywhere... and he wanted to race. I wish I could've shown him that he was slow compared to my boring old grandma car... but it's not worth it. He can brag to his friends about how he beat me. I'll brag to my friends about how I still have a license. (he didn't get caught that time... but I suddenly stopped seeing that car around a few weeks later...)

Comment

Man, all these stories about people revving at them and no one revs at me. By no means do i condone street racing but i just got my car runnin REAL good and no one to run. I dont run up to every stop light and start revving at cars cuz i dont go lookin for races. I just want one to come find me every once in a while.....DAMN WAGON!!!. Maybe i just needed to get a REALLY BIG 12" fart can and a 92" quadruple deck spoiler

Comment

Heck i live in tennnessee so every guy with a v8 wants to rev on me. It is bad i get soccer moms in mini vans reving. Ofcourse any little teenager in his mom and dad's car thinks they are big and bad. I just want to be left alone i leanred my lesson on street racing. I almost was involed in a very bad wreck thankfully nothing happened but it was enough to make me quit. It would be nice to be able to own a Honda and not have every idiot think you are trying to race them.

Comment

i have an wagon and they still do that shit . im just not into as i was about 14 years ago. i got 1 ticket and stopped all that for me . 1stop reckless driving , oh that's about 8points 16 driving improvement classes 4years of higher insurance rates . not to mention towing ,and storage fees .and you have to pay for the classes ,about $75 per class .if they don't take the tags off your car . that happen to a buddy of mine . im now trying to go for more for show .very lil done under the hood. that helps a lil to keep me from speeding. not like my old s10 with a 454 small block .the judge gave me an option sell the truck or wait even longer to get my L's back . ok the truck had to go . now im on my 2nd cb.

I like the "suck me slowly" part. Thats my favorite.

Comment

it never ends around my area. ricers are all over the place and they always try to race you in the police infested areas of town. besides none of them actually have remotely fast cars. sometimes you just gotta string them along til you get to a good spot to race and show them who's higher in the food chain. then leave them wondering why their ls Integra got it's ass whipped by a 93 accord. nevermind it's h22 they didn't know about, but defeats like that are just part of a ricer's daily life. then when he gets around his friends it will be like 'i beat that raddy old accord by 3 lenghts'. gotta love ricers.

Comment

Working...
              X