Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

whats the best laptop to get

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats the best laptop to get

whats the best laptop to get as far a cd-dvd burner,wireless internet,and most important,ram speed from window to window.i dont want any laptop if its gonna lag.any info would be great.thanks guys

Apple macbook pro. Your going to spend more than you would on a regular laptop but it is definitly worth it. Has top of the line everything
    One Day At A Time
    "Honda Connaisseur"
    1990 Accord EX Sedan Granada Black Metallic: DD
    1992 Accord LX Sedan Phantom Grey: SOLD
    1993 Accord EX Coupe Seattle Silver:FML SOLD
    1992 Accord DX Sedan: SOLD
    1993 Accord EX Sedan Arcadia Green: Stolen
    1999 Acura Integra LS Coupe Milano Red: Dead
    Bought From: mndude07 h23cb7, deevergote, hondaccordgirl, keeledesign, Fatman88, Jarrett
    Sold To: Timmyotool, mndude07, Mayberry (RIP), greenbme89, DeadlyNome92

Comment

go 2 hp...and you can make ur own...
      MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

alienware or dell xps if your going pc or the macbook pro if going with apple

My Members Ride Thread
        Originally posted by deevergote
        You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

my roommate had a 3600 dollar Alienware laptop. That thing was about the size of a Titanic and had a 3.6 ghz processor back in 2005. But yeah he never had issues w/ it. And it downloaded movies in like 10 min.

member's ride thread
          93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
          99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
          91 Accord SE 176k
          97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

i would say macbook pro...thats what i plan on getting in the near future...either that or alienware

Comment

I'm wanting a MacBook Pro. I just can't fork out that much cash for a laptop...

1999 BMW M3
              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex
                I'm wanting a MacBook Pro. I just can't fork out that much cash for a laptop...
                If you are in school u can get a big discount thats how I got one.
                One Day At A Time
                "Honda Connaisseur"
                1990 Accord EX Sedan Granada Black Metallic: DD
                1992 Accord LX Sedan Phantom Grey: SOLD
                1993 Accord EX Coupe Seattle Silver:FML SOLD
                1992 Accord DX Sedan: SOLD
                1993 Accord EX Sedan Arcadia Green: Stolen
                1999 Acura Integra LS Coupe Milano Red: Dead
                Bought From: mndude07 h23cb7, deevergote, hondaccordgirl, keeledesign, Fatman88, Jarrett
                Sold To: Timmyotool, mndude07, Mayberry (RIP), greenbme89, DeadlyNome92

Comment

Originally posted by STL_92_Accord
                  If you are in school u can get a big discount thats how I got one.
                  How much of a discount are you talkin bout?

1999 BMW M3
                  2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                  2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                  2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

yea right now MAC is the top computer out im looking into getting one and right now the mac pro is what im leaning towards im gonna be starting school soon so MAC is the laptop ill be getting

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                    "2SIIC"
                    Authentic Jerseys for sale
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

broken record, but def. macbook pro. i love mine and i dual boot with xp pro so i can still game on it
                      Don't ask me, Im just here for the pizza
                      92 Accord Dx coupe

(dead f22a1- searching for new heart)nvm, fixed it. waitin for turbo

Comment

Originally posted by Losiracer2
                        my roommate had a 3600 dollar Alienware laptop. That thing was about the size of a Titanic and had a 3.6 ghz processor back in 2005. But yeah he never had issues w/ it. And it downloaded movies in like 10 min.
                        Downloading speed has nothing to do with how fast your laptop is, unless you're talking about the 100mhz-300mhz processor range...
                        Originally posted by sweet91accord
                        if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Losiracer2
                          My friend got one of those too, but his sucked balls. It was really slow opening programs, choppy graphics, and it was the size of the Titanic (bulky and heavy).

My 1 GHz G4 Powerbook performed way better.

I, too, would go with a Macbook Pro. I've had macs all my life, and have never had any issues.
                          1992 Prelude S w/swapped H22A

Comment

Alienware.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                            1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                            2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                            2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                            2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                            2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Laptops are very often good examples of "you get what you pay for". You'll pay a lot for a really small one, or a really large one. The normal sized ones will often vary in quality in accordance with price.

Spend a chunk, and you'll get a good machine that will last. Cheap out and get a low-end, and it'll last a much shorter time. However, with the way things progress, by the time it breaks, it'd be way outdated anyway.

I personally have an Acer. Acer is getting back into the consumer market, and they recently purchased Gateway... so I basically have a Gateway. I have no complaints about the machine... Vista is another story.

Basically, determine what you need in terms of power, storage, features, connectivity, display, weight, battery life, warranty, price, etc... Then shop around for what's available. IMO, I would avoid Dell like the plague. I've always hated their stuff, and they use cheap-o parts. Maybe not all the time, but with everything I've ever dealt with (usually their lower end stuff, though).

Whatever you do, if you get a Windows machine... order it with XP. Vista is absolutely horrible.

Comment

Working...
                              X