Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Bisimoto F22a1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bisimoto F22a1

Hey so anyone been to Bisi??? Im thinking of getting some work done at his shop. I would like to hear from you if you have.... Oh and there is a engine buildoff going on, and superstreet is doing a F22A1 thru bisi so we that still have our tried and true Fs will have good info from this build.

I am on the waiting list for his new F22 Header. I have a motor sitting in my garage waiting to go to bisi to rebuild it.
    One Day At A Time
    "Honda Connaisseur"
    1990 Accord EX Sedan Granada Black Metallic: DD
    1992 Accord LX Sedan Phantom Grey: SOLD
    1993 Accord EX Coupe Seattle Silver:FML SOLD
    1992 Accord DX Sedan: SOLD
    1993 Accord EX Sedan Arcadia Green: Stolen
    1999 Acura Integra LS Coupe Milano Red: Dead
    Bought From: mndude07 h23cb7, deevergote, hondaccordgirl, keeledesign, Fatman88, Jarrett
    Sold To: Timmyotool, mndude07, Mayberry (RIP), greenbme89, DeadlyNome92

Comment

Bisi is a member of this site, and a hell of a cool guy.

ANYTHING from him will be top quality.

Comment

Bisimoto specializes in single cam honda motors. so whatever you get from him, is better than any company out there.
        miss my turbo cb7
        moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

BUT, I dont know what he charges. He -IS- pro, so he may be pretty expensive. Top quality comes at a price. Still, even stopping by his shop would be cool
          My Car
          FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Bisimoto Engineering has now made public its private testing facility, and upgraded its tuning equipment to handle high horsepower applications. Using the "state of the art" upgraded Dynapack 3000 hub style dyno, customers now have access to precise tuning tools that they need and deserve.

This dyno offers all the advantages of an engine dyno, with the additional benefit of the engine sitting in its natural environment: the engine bay. This is a key advantage for engines equipped with individual throttle body style intakes, where engine bay harmonics can play a role in intake pulsation and tune. Finally, in addition to tuning fuel injection equipped vehicles, the L.A. basin has a facility that can also precisely tune Weber and Mikuni carburetor applications!

This expensive setup was the only solution in in terms of repeatable accuracy, and allows us to continue to refine and develop products well into the future. We would have opted for a dyno that was not as costly, only if it was considered to be good enough for our purposes and research. Many prestegious teams, and manufacturers use this same dyno for their testing purposes (Chrysler-daimler, Honda, Scion, DC sports, AEM, Hondata, et cetera). This facility is used by many sport compact teams, and manufacturers as well. Torco racing oils, Rockett Brand Fuel, Web Camshafts, Burns Stainless, VP Fuels, and Arias pistons have successfully tested with our equipment.

The Dynapack unit offers the superior control over any dyno we have seen. Not only can we vary the load at with small increments at any rpm; it can also hold the vehicle at a set rpm regardless of throttle position. These advantages allow the tuner to focus at the task at hand, and accurately map and tune the powerplant to the degree that no other roller dyno can.

General Q&A:

1. How much does a dyno tune/session cost?

Dyno time is charged on an hourly basis, with the exception of baseline pulls/tests. The cost for dyno tuning without engine management is $120/hr. With engine management, $160/hr. If you desire to tune you own powerplant, $100/hr is the charge for a supervised rental.

Baseline testing (of 3 pulls, with charts), costs $75.

You do get what you pay for. Many dyno shops have sprouted up in the Southern California area, and have been proven to damage customers' hard earned investments due to lack of experience and credentials. Anyone with the resources, can purchase a dyno, but not every one is a degreed engineer, can tune, or understands the science behind proper tuning. This practice has been common with a few "racers" out there, who try to take advantage of unsuspecting fans and customers. Driving a race car does not make you a tuner, and hence one should beware of such unscrupulous facilities.

The average tuning time can vary depending on parts chosen, and state of tune upon arrival. 2 hours is a good mindset around anticipated time. You will be updated if the tune needs to exceed that timeframe. PayPal, Visa, Mastercard and cash are the accepted means of payment.

2. How do I book an appointment?

Call us at 909-629-8769, or write to us through the "contact us" link. Make sure that you have adequate fuel for the session. We carry high octane race fuel, if needed. Bring any wheel lock keys, when locks are installed on wheels.

Unlike roller style dynos, an alignment is not required prior to testing, and there is no danger of your vehicle seeing damage due to loose or tight straps on your suspension. There is documentation of vehicles veering off of roller dynos, causing significant damage to the investement of both the facility and the enthusiasts vehicles. That is not the case with the safe hub-style Dynapack units.

3. Can your facility tune Carbureted and Injected engines?

Yes, we can. In addition to tons of accolades, we are EFI 101, and AEM EMS certified. We also have successfully tuned hundreds of street, race and show vehicles.

In the Southern California area, many enthusiasts have had difficulty finding a facility that is comfortable with Weber, SK, Solex, Mikuni, Lectron, JayCee and Berg carbs. That challange is now gone! We have had over a decade of experience with carburetor tuning. The only additional cost are in purchasing the required jets (and in the rare instance, pump jets, emulsion tubes and/or needle valves).

4. What EFI systems can you tune?

Many, including, but not limited to, FAST, Hondata, AEM EMS, Stinger, Autronic, Weber FI, Haltech, Greddy E-Manage, Microtech, Crome and countless piggyback systems like APEXi.

5. What is the power handling of your dyno?

Our newer and upgraded Dynapack unit model 3000 (now a 4000 series model) can handle power around the 1100 wheel hp range. This covers over 98% of the vehicles that typically visit a dyno facility in the U.S.

6. How many lugs can my wheel have to use this dyno?

Our dyno is currently set up to run vehicles equipped with 4 and 5 lug hubs only.

7. Will I make more power on your dyno than others?

Many other local dyno shops try to create appeal for their cheaper and inadequate dynamometers by spreading rumors about Dynapack dynos. Our Dynapack displays power figures similar to the ubiquitous Dynojet (within 3 hp at the same altitude and temperature). An article by the prestegious Sport Compact Car Magazine can shed more light on this subject: http://www.sportcompactcarweb.com/ed...ble/index.html

8. Can your facility tune sandrails?

Yes, we can and do! We are not limited by the footprint of your offroad sandrail. Give us a call for more details.

We are engineers, not magicians. The amount of horsepower extracted from your engine is determined by the parts you choose, the fuel you run, and the health of your engine. Our tuning concepts and experiences are from a cumulation of years of racing and precision tuning.
            My Car
            FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

I don't believe Bisimoto has an in-house machinist. As far as I know, they contract out for any headwork and such. However, they go only to the best.

Comment

cool thanks for the info and very quick response all of it makes me glad i joint this site..... well time to save money and give his shop a call for an apointment.... oh anyone near beale afb?

Comment

Originally posted by veyvey
                  cool thanks for the info and very quick response all of it makes me glad i joint this site..... well time to save money and give his shop a call for an apointment.... oh anyone near beale afb?

I went to High school in Marysville, and there is another guy who lives in Yuba City.

I assume you're air force?
                  1992 Prelude S w/swapped H22A

Comment

If you need anymore proof goto www.superstreetonline.com and check out the spread they did on bisimoto.
                    One Day At A Time
                    "Honda Connaisseur"
                    1990 Accord EX Sedan Granada Black Metallic: DD
                    1992 Accord LX Sedan Phantom Grey: SOLD
                    1993 Accord EX Coupe Seattle Silver:FML SOLD
                    1992 Accord DX Sedan: SOLD
                    1993 Accord EX Sedan Arcadia Green: Stolen
                    1999 Acura Integra LS Coupe Milano Red: Dead
                    Bought From: mndude07 h23cb7, deevergote, hondaccordgirl, keeledesign, Fatman88, Jarrett
                    Sold To: Timmyotool, mndude07, Mayberry (RIP), greenbme89, DeadlyNome92

Comment

yea airforce for 10years

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                        I don't believe Bisimoto has an in-house machinist. As far as I know, they contract out for any headwork and such. However, they go only to the best.
                        golden eagle for sleeving and honing.
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Has anyone done a (junkyard dog) = very cheap turbo setup?.... I want my cb to be a sleeper I have no markings or giveaways that I have put any kinda money into it as a matter of fact I dont even have an intake and exhaust so I would like to know if anyone has done this really cheap....I hope this has not been answered already I did look found no really dirt cheap. thanks if you have info.

Comment

Search on here for the DSM turbo setup, primarily anything written by Accord R33. You can't get cheaper than that!

Comment

Originally posted by veyvey
                              Has anyone done a (junkyard dog) = very cheap turbo setup?.... I want my cb to be a sleeper I have no markings or giveaways that I have put any kinda money into it as a matter of fact I dont even have an intake and exhaust so I would like to know if anyone has done this really cheap....I hope this has not been answered already I did look found no really dirt cheap. thanks if you have info.
                              ya pretty much anything ya need to know is on here bro!..btw..what does veyvey mean? hahah just wondering.

*Needs*
                              -New shocks
                              -Struts
                              -Drop
                              -Cleaning
                              -New Tires/Wheels
                              -New Window Tint
                              -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

Working...
                              X