Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My CB7s In JAil !!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My CB7s In JAil !!!!!!!!!

Today I was doing a little tray sliding behind a closed down grocery store by my house,and thats when the cops swowed up! 3 city cops for starters, followed by 2 sheriffs deputys, and a trooper with a k9 for a partner and last but not least a fire truck. you would think i was building a f!@#$%g bomb back there.lol I thought i was going to jail for sure, the worst part was that i lied and then they found the video camera my brother was filming it all on. Man those little piggies were pissed, they say a picture is worth a thousand words, well a video tape is worth a million. so they said they really didn't have to, but since i lied they were going to have my car impounded for the night,and they had a few other forms for me to sign: spinning wheels, $80, 1 point:neglegent driving,140,2 points:destruction of private property, possible 500 fine and or 30 days and wreckless driving: fine pending,i guess ill find out in court. not to mention they took my camera for evidence and made us walk home.So thats the story of why my poor CB has to spend the night in jail.thanks for reading.

ouch get a lawyer and get some of that stuff dropped.... or reduced anyways.... iam not saying you will get out of it... they have video evidence but you still might get it reduced all to one fine....

get your camrea back to and put the vid on youtube

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
    Originally posted by deevergote.
    But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

yeah i got some tax money comin so i guess i'll have to save it savin' my ass. but i dont think theres much hope for my license, oh its not the first time i've been suspended, probably wont be the last either. the courts around here are fairly easy to deal with about moving violations. ive been pulled over for drag racing in my 240sx like six times last summer, some of the city cops know me on the first name basis, but their still dicks. i cant wait to get back my camera so i can post some stills, one is the cop like two feet away reaching for the camera, my brother is a brave solider.

Comment

that sucks man. i remember tray sliding back in the day. i use the trays from mcd's. i cut them in half and stacked them on top of eachother. that way they were a lil thicker so they last longer.

anyways sorry to hear about your car and those damn fines...sucks man. dont spend all of your tax return on the fines if you can help it. try to save some for modds on your car. just my .02 later
        Kyle C

2002 Accord Sedan EX - standard- daily status

1991 Accord Wagon LX - auto - 304K & slipping transmission

Comment

I ain't no lawyer but it sounds like you were on private property. And unless the owner of that property wants to make a complaint they MAY not have any right to ticket you on private property. I would sure as hell check with a lawyer on this.
          Take that freek show to the park, maybe the squirrels will care.

Comment

Ah c'mon man, you know how MD Cops and Troopers are...

You know the car is "marked" now right?

Trev.
            RETIRED...

Comment

Originally posted by Old School
              I ain't no lawyer but it sounds like you were on private property. And unless the owner of that property wants to make a complaint they MAY not have any right to ticket you on private property. I would sure as hell check with a lawyer on this.
              dude you make a good point,thanks. i,m gonna have to do some research on that.

Comment

Originally posted by new_beginnings
                Ah c'mon man, you know how MD Cops and Troopers are...

You know the car is "marked" now right?

Trev.
                oh yeah i know all about "marked" my 240 has been like 4 different colors of primer due to being marked and they still know its me. i think im marked i even got pulled over in my wifes sentra 1.6 auto,because the cop knew me from b4, he said it looked like my tail light was out but it was the middle of the day. conspiracy if you ask me.

Comment

The only thing you should have to pay for is the trays. You didn't damage anything of value did you? It's not like you would've hurt anyone, the dang place was closed. Can't a guy have a little fun?

H22 Fund Cancelled. Flight training underway.

Comment

Originally posted by Scubasteve_dan
                    The only thing you should have to pay for is the trays. You didn't damage anything of value did you? It's not like you would've hurt anyone, the dang place was closed. Can't a guy have a little fun?
                    thats what i said but i think i made it all worse by shootin off my mouth, they said the slide marks were considered damage.and the trays came from my work i can get them for free if anybody wants some!
                    Last edited by bigredtopsr; 04-24-2008, 01:37 AM. Reason: add on

Comment

ask for a venue where you can do tray sliding...the only reason why you were tray sliding there was because there is no real tray sliding track....right
                      DEVOTE

Comment

yea atleast you wasnt on the main road on trays

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
                        Originally posted by deevergote.
                        But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
                          ask for a venue where you can do tray sliding...the only reason why you were tray sliding there was because there is no real tray sliding track....right
                          maybe ill open a tray sliding track.

Comment

best thing to say to a cop when he asks you a question?

nothing.
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

cop - you know why i pulled u over?
                              guy - to make me pay for ur doughnuts lmao..lol

tray sliding track sounds cooool..

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Working...
                              X