Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

newbie 2 site so bare with me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

newbie 2 site so bare with me

hey guys im new to this site but like what i see currently i have a boosted cb7 with a fresh bone stock h22a garrett turbo 680cc injectors cast iron manifold tial waste gate im making 321whp and something like 275 torque my tuner is the shit hes got my car running pretty conservitivly at the moment....once i get this whole web site thing figured out ill post some picks and stuff just bare with me thanks

u sound right

still dont believe u
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

yeah that 2008 subbie STI that i smoked the other nite didnt believe me either
      Last edited by DRQPQUT; 04-11-2008, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Welcome Pics will tell with time. sounds like a pretty sweet ride.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by DRQPQUT
          yeah that 2008 subbie svx that i smoked the other nite didnt believe me either
          I'm not trying to be a pain in the ass but.........................................
          I hate to break it to you but the svx model of the subaru stopped production back in 1997.I know cuz i own a 1992 subaru svx.
          Last edited by pandaaccord; 04-11-2008, 09:58 PM.

Mr.Phil: "FitMoHoesInMyFoDO"
          Young jeezy:If you ain't talking about money then you ain't talkin bout Shit.

Comment

yes your right but id feel stupid if it was a honda but because its a subbie who cares svx - sti same thing right

Comment

thanks for pointing that out!!!!! i edited my posting

Comment

SVX had a flat 6, non turbo, automatic, and wasn't fast at all. They were made to cater to the people that wanted a 300zx, RX-7, Supra, or 3000GT, but wanted a classier car.

They run between 15.5 and 16.2 in the quarter mile.

The SVX has nothing in common with the STi, other than the fact that it's AWD and made by Subaru.

They also have major transmission troubles.

If you smoked an STi, your car should be capable of running into the 12 second range... which a boosted H22 SHOULD be able to do, if done right.

As for the members that feel the need to attack Beginners... enjoy 3 days off. It should be a week, but I had a good night (for once). I'll be nice.

Comment

Awesome, dude. You should make a member's ride page, get some cool pics and your set up out there.

What turbo are you running? How much boost? I'd like to do something with the H22A in my prelude at some point, but I don't really know what yet. It sounds like you have a decent setup with a nice tune.

How long have you had it turbo'd?
                  1992 Prelude S w/swapped H22A

Comment

Originally posted by DRQPQUT
                    hey guys im new to this site but like what i see currently i have a boosted cb7 with a fresh bone stock h22a garrett turbo 680cc injectors cast iron manifold tial waste gate im making 321whp and something like 275 torque my tuner is the shit hes got my car running pretty conservitivly at the moment....once i get this whole web site thing figured out ill post some picks and stuff just bare with me thanks
                    Sup Homie?
                    Where in Seattle do you live? Who's ur tuner? Ricky?
                    lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X