Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

any cb7 owners ride bmx?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any cb7 owners ride bmx?

just wondering if anybody rides bmx, cuz if you are i got a real nice bike 4 sale. Funds going towards lowering springs.

i dont need a bike but i ride

ive got a dyno nsx just for cruzing around boston and a gary fisher dolph for when i feel like playing in the dirt

Comment

i got a kink freebird so iam not looking for a bike right now but i am intrested in what kind of bike you have and how much you want for it

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
      Originally posted by deevergote.
      But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

Grew out of Bikes... I used to do Vert... Used Specialized, and Schwinn only... never liked Dynos or GTs

Comment

its a haro mirra pro that i built trying 2 get back into riding but lost intrest.eastern atom bars,alex supra rims, poverty hub, intergral freewheel,snafu sprocket, 36-13 gearing,diatech brakes, all new.240 bucks obo.

Comment

desent set up deff worth 300$

me set up now is
            frame= kink freebird 03
            bars= kink freebird
            headset= Primo Casket Flipped upsidedown
            headset bearings= Primo gorilla cups top and bottom
            forks= S&M pitchforks
            Rims= BFR Sunringgle rims and DK Epic front and rear hubs
            sprocket= Kink 44t
            chain= Kink "big ass chain"
            pedals= sealed bearing easterns
            tires= maxxis hookworms 120psi usally run around 95 psi in rear and 75 psi in front
            seatpost = primo Rod with oversized seatguts
            seat = DK stubby
            crank = SS 3pc Profile Black
            Snafu Bar savers
            No brakes
            Primo Stoggie pegs

all together i got about 1600$ in it.... havnt rode in a couple of years... need to pull it out of the shed and ride i dont believe i would ever sell it

But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

i started to get into it but i fell out quickly. i had just a regular Haro, nothing special.

work in progress..

Comment

i gotta orange dk general lee, but that is a nice setup

Comment

yeah i stopped ridin about 2 years ago, sold my bike 2 put racing seats in my e30 bmw(r.i.p.).was ridin an azonic 26 inch hardtail,dirt jumper fork, mammoth wheels,single disc brake,single speed,thats what we ride street on around here,wish i never sold it.

Comment

44tooth, i thought my crazy friend ian was the only one ridin freestyle with that tall a gear, i actually think hes got a 46 on it now.

Comment

the Lees are nice bikes as well....i like all the smaller name companys
                      Kink
                      FBM
                      S&M
                      FIT
                      standard
                      dk
                      terribleone

bikes i dont like....
                      mongoose
                      dimondback
                      dyno
                      haro
                      mosh
                      hoffman
                      speaclized

Comment

I agree but the price was right on the haro at the time (free).ive had a few free agents, they were pretty nice. I would love 2 have an eastern grim reaper.

Comment

i ride around in my really old Gt bike for fun, beats the gas prices
                          and im working on doing my wheelie, almost got it...
                          also thinking about getting some nice five spoke rims on ebay and upgrading my brakes.

damn...moding bmx bikes is way cheaper than modding my cb7, lol

MY CB7

FULL part out thread:
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=204494

Comment

i used to ride, back before i got into a car accident. Cant ride anymore, but i keep my bike around for when my sister is big enough to ride it.
                            Cars:
                            91 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                            98 Accord LX Sedan
                            95 Eagle Talon TSI AWD (E3 16G, PTE 780cc, Godspeed FMIC)

Comment

i used to do local competion for 2 years in bmx.i have a haro master.its for sell and in great shapes.

Comment

Working...
                              X