Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

can't let go of the CB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't let go of the CB

i was gonna an 03 350z today for $12500 and sell my cb but i didn't....when i getting ready to meet the seller i walked in the garage and looked at my cb and i felt devastated and i felt like crying that i'm gonna let go of it then i changed my mind and i called the seller and i made up some bullshit that i didn't get approve for the credit.

hahaha..

When my car shits on me , I wanna sell it the same day but when it gets fixed I wanna keep it forever.

I'm currently on a look out for a clean CL-S 6spd but I'm not ready to let go of the CB yet..

I know how ya feel man.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

there are times that i wanna sell my car that one time when my door mechanism broke i got so mad i kicked my door from the inside and broke my door panel and when my VSS go bad and when my tranny slip but i don't wanna think about that right now cause i'm trying to get some HID on ebay right now....i'm also planning on getting an h22 usdm full swap auto to manual....i hope its not hard cause that what i'm scared of

Comment

i love my cb7. ive driven a cd5 on tein coilovers and i hated it. the interior is way too high for me, shifter was more sloppy than a sloppy joe's.

economy vtec kinda sucked.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I was gonna get a Ferrari but I didn't. Can't let go of my current car

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
            i love my cb7. ive driven a cd5 on tein coilovers and i hated it. the interior is way too high for me, shifter was more sloppy than a sloppy joe's.

economy vtec kinda sucked.
            I totally agree with you. I owned a CD5 before I the week after I sold it. It ha one fat butt, a fat interior that looks like a daily driver for old people. Feels less powerful stock.
            NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

i was going to get rid of my cb7 for a 2005 rsx type s but i didnt, i didnt want the payments.

and now i am faster then one so whats the point

93 EX COUPE, F22A6 turbo project
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...45#post1615845
              96 lexus sc300 DD
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=143563

back from basic.... off to ait.... CB still being worked on i have mad plans for it .. sorry cant tell its on the hush hush for now but all i can say in somewhere around 500 hp soon to come..

Comment

never get rid of it

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                cleanest oem rims ive ever seen
                Members Ride

Comment

i was gonna get a
                  "Nissan Skyline R32 (non 4WD versions) - 70" wtf is that??

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Ricer#Where_They_Meet
                  Team DFTFC
                  Northern Virginia 703
                  Member rides thread

Comment

this guy wanted to trade me his s13 and 800 bucks for mine,but i turned it down .the 240 was pretty shit anyways

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Guess thats Y I still have my CB.... I just didnt want to sell it and see it drive past me one day.... I would be so hurt...I see it as something that is paid for. So as long as I do the car right, It will do right for me. Keep because when you get another car, and it fails... Your going to need a back-up. What better that a CB.

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

Originally posted by HondaB18
                        I was gonna get a Ferrari but I didn't. Can't let go of my current car
                        LOL!! Yeah right.....

Some of you guys it seems are CB crazy!!!

Comment

Man, let someone come at me with the right amount of money. I will hate to see her go, but I really want (car wise) her brother. I will let her go for a 92/93 Black Ex coupe. 5-speed of course. That is if I can find a buyer and a coupe.
                          The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

[QUOTE=DarkShadow707]hahaha..

When my car shits on me , I wanna sell it the same day but when it gets fixed I wanna keep it forever.

=QUOTE] could'nt have said it better myself.
                            1992 Accord EX-R 4 door Cobalt blue on blue 5 speed, friggin love this car.

Performance mods: AEM short ram intake, Progress rear sway bar, and Apexi WSII cat back, skunk 2 wieghted knob, yeamans short throw. exedy oem style clutch pkg with a F1 racing 12lb flywheel, TASauto braided SS clutch line.

Sound mods: Hertz space 6 1/2 speakers and tweets with a Audison Srx 2 amp, Focal 11" sub in a Focal ported box, Kenwood D-class amp, Audison cap and a Kenwood KDC891.

Comment

yea im always like ill get a m3 and sell my accord. but its like when the turbo projects done, theres no way im going back to n/a. and im pretty sure ill love it so much, by the end of this year, it will have a bigger turbo it.

i dont really care about gas prices. the economy is going down weather you like it or not.
                              miss my turbo cb7
                              moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Working...
                              X