Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Any cool special tools out there that you like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any cool special tools out there that you like?

Any cool special tools...

I was at the auto store and the guy showed me this ratchet that had some cool swivel heads and was telescoping so you could use it as a long breaker at some crazy angle and ratchet it as well.... Might get one to help me unbolt my rear torque mounts in a few weeks.
    AD5OS
    FOLDING@home

Hammer
    Pneumatic guns
    Big hammers
    wat?

Comment

Ratcheting wrenches
      Originally posted by 92dm
      I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
      VOUCHES
      Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

good long needle nose pliers "MAC has the best pliers i think"
        flex head ratchets are good.
        breaker bars
        pry bars
        ratchet wrenches "bluecb beat me to this one "
        pb blaster
        lots of extensions and swivles.
        gloves
        and one really big hammer

dont buy cheap tools. hate it when your in the middle of a job and you have a cheap ratchet or extension and it breaks off inside the socket. but this can happen with any tool i guess
        i twisted a snap-on breakerbar end off in a 36mm cv axle taker offer
        Last edited by accord2nr81; 03-25-2008, 01:49 AM.

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
        Originally posted by deevergote.
        But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

my 263 craftsmen set my craftsmen air rachet my pully puller prybars hammers braker bar
          [IMG]http://cdn0.youplusplus.com/bs/small.84960.jpg[/IMG short ram,wires.plugs,header

Comment

My set of impact sockets (I hate chrome vanadium), my schrader valve core remover (HVAC), my auto-cut pipe cutters for plumbing (They come in specific sizes, you snap them around the pipe and twist, they automatically adjust the cutting wheel so you don't have to turn turn twist, turn turn twist.) And I love my telescoping lighted rare earth magnetic pick up tool. An orangutan to help with those stubborn bolts.

Comment

Rachet spanner - One of my favourite tools, brings a whole new meaning to the term "spinning spanners"
              Also impact guns make light work
              And the BEST tool most people not interested in, and the most valueable - A good quality Torque wrench

As far as Honda "special" tools go
              96 Civic crank pulley holder
              SRS resistance connector
              A/T clutch spring compressor
              2006 Civic EPS diagnostic tool

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by evil_demon_01
                Rachet spanner - One of my favourite tools, brings a whole new meaning to the term "spinning spanners"
                Also impact guns make light work
                And the BEST tool most people not interested in, and the most valueable - A good quality Torque wrench

As far as Honda "special" tools go
                96 Civic crank pulley holder
                SRS resistance connector
                A/T clutch spring compressor
                2006 Civic EPS diagnostic tool
                x2 and a big amen to the crank holder

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

Working...
                X