Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

h22 swop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

h22 swop

just a quickie has anyone seen this site

www.h22swop.com

and is it worth buying?

i have heard about it. there was a feature on the guide in an issue of Modified Mag back in '06 or something. it looks like a good resource, but then again, this site is free!

and it's www.h22swap.com
    Originally posted by deevergote.
    And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

If you knew how to spell swap, your link would work.

And yes, for a CB Accord, this site has all the information regarding that swap that you could need. Probably more in-depth than that guide.

Comment

if you use search you will see the anwser.

somebody posted it up on here via megadownload.com a while ago.
        if you can find the thread its yours free.

to anwser your question.
        i have it and its a little dated but, it works and will help if you have no idea what to do.
        maybe they updated it sence then??
        FS: DSM turbo parts,OEM parts, and more.....
        My Members Ride Thread - R.i.P

Comment

f you knew how to spell swap, your link would work.
          im sorry about my spelling as im a little dyslexic

Comment

Originally posted by smokeeey420
            if you use search you will see the anwser.

somebody posted it up on here via megadownload.com a while ago.
            if you can find the thread its yours free.

to anwser your question.
            i have it and its a little dated but, it works and will help if you have no idea what to do.
            maybe they updated it sence then??

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NO8OJ32O

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
            But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

cheers for the link accord2nr81 that has saved me some cash

Comment

i have it and I uploaded it awhile ago, its a fun read, but don't waist your time or money on it, just read whats on this site better information, and it doesn't have that generic feeling when reading it.

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

There's really nothing that ISN'T covered regarding that swap on this site. It's gotten to the point where people are competing for who can do it the fastest I believe cp[mike] may be in the lead.

Comment

and if it isn't clear enough or you still have questions, you can ask the experts here since there are a lot of people who have done the swap successfully pn this site
                    90 EX DUMPED!!!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                      There's really nothing that ISN'T covered regarding that swap on this site. It's gotten to the point where people are competing for who can do it the fastest I believe cp[mike] may be in the lead.
                      just out of curiousity, just how fast has he done it?
                      And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

The fastest I recall is 8 hours by himself... in the middle of the night.

He may have beat that since, or someone else may have topped it.

It takes me about 2 hours to do an oil change

Comment

Working...
                        X