Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Gas Price this Summer - What will it be ><

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think regular might get close to $4, but I think the chances of going over $4 is slim. Our regular is hover around $3.50 right now, so who knows.

Frost White 1991 LX

Comment

Originally posted by XcluziveAZN
      Don't United States have the cheapest gas price compare to the rest of the world?
      I tend to hear that. Usually followed by someone outside the states confirming it with there local price.

I've just been musing over the price of used cars around the size of a CB. Gonna need a good chunk of money for work that I've been neglecting. Though with these gas prices, I assume smaller cars will be harder to find and more money. May just be better to bite the bullet and fix the CB.
      Opal Metallic Green '92 LX 2dr manual, 181k miles, '94 prelude VTEC wheels for summer (steelies with snow tires for winter), Omni-power struts/springs, and other junk

Comment

i ride my bicycle pretty much everywhere down here at school. i just put gas in my car for the first time in 3 months though, and it cost $52 for a tank of premium
        Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
        Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
        Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
        Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
        Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
        Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

You all make me feel bad for bitchin about 3.15

Comment

i'm complaining about $2.91

Originally posted by jhondayaaj
            too bad seattle silver's are the best.
            ACCORD MEET MAY 29th 2010

Comment

its 3.25 here in wiscosin
              but i will be workin on the accord all summer and driving the g1 teg

Comment

Originally posted by nhia-cb7
                i'm complaining about $2.91
                yeah ok..... where? what brand?

Comment

4.27 here in an Oakland Gas Station for Premium. I see more motorcycles on the road now than ever. I even see more ppl on the Train.

Comment

ANOTHER GREAT IDEA

buy honda insight and put supercharger in there. I heard it got better MPG with supercharger hehehe

Top speed from 65 to 75mph max lol

Comment

i just filled up this morining.. abuot 55$ at 3.74 a gallon.. i kno it will get to 4 a round here cuz i live on a penninsula where that jack the prices up on evvverything.. but at least i get about 30mpgs =D fucking sucks to be one of the hundreds of hicks around here in thier lifted ass trucks on 38's mud terrain/ super swampers!!

8 Accords so far:
                      '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                      '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                      (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Gas in Hawaii where I live costs $3.98 for regular. Gas prices suck now

Comment

3.49 for premium now. Speaking of which I need to fill up again soon.

The New-ish Ride
                          My old Ride
                          Hear my Vtak!!!
                          MK3 Member #3
                          I piss off people for fun.
                          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

It was 1.20$/liter for 89 Octane here last week which is if I'm right 4.545$/Gallon. Incredibly expensive. Here in Montreal I noticed it is more expensive than other province in Canada. They are a big bunch of so**s of *****es I swear! By the time I finish my project CB7 I bet I won't be able to buy gas for it anymore lol or that no vehicles will be running on it anymore.
                            NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

how much MPG do motorcycles get anyways?

member's ride thread
                              93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                              99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                              91 Accord SE 176k
                              97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Working...
                              X