Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Gas Price this Summer - What will it be ><

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gas Price this Summer - What will it be ><

Throw some number in the air. Once the gas hit $4 mark i will sell my cb7 and buying a foldable bicycle ><
    Last edited by XcluziveAZN; 03-13-2008, 12:29 AM.

i'll sell mines and get an bus pass

Comment

we're already at 3.30

not far from 4.

not to mention cb7's dont get very good gas milage

J | D | M

"Sohc, one cam less, one cam lighter"

Vtec is overated anyways

Comment

yeah i'm thinking of selling it and get Honda Fit but with new car insurance and car payment is not worth it.

Bicycle is the best way hehehe for New Yorker

Comment

Originally posted by XcluziveAZN
          Throw some number in the air. Once the gas hit $4 mark i will sell my cb7 and buying a foldable bicycle ><

i just passed a gas station where the gas was $4.04 for premium, in s. cali by the way. i'm still keeping my CB7, but i don't know how someone keeps an SUV
          Newcummer

Comment

its around $1.16 per liter in Vancouver, Canada...

1 US gallon = 3.78541178 liter

that means that it'd be around $4.39 gallon...

i heard a rumour that its going to go to 1.50/L in summer... which should be fun ($5.68/gallon) - but thats a rumour so it could be false but either way we're getting carbon taxed in BC which is going to blow

Comment

I wonder what will happen when the oil bubble pops.

Comment

Last year the "experts" said that gas would go up to $1.40 a liter in the summer. I didnt get that high. This year they are saying the same thing. I doubt its gonna get that high again.

You guys are bitching about $4 a gallon. I would love to constantly be able to buy it at $4. Instead im paying $4.53 for my premium.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

its like $3.35 a gal for premium in ky and i used to get like 6 miles a gal in old 79 bronco so i like my cb7s like 20+ miles a gal. it is said to be well into $4 by summer around here

93 EX COUPE, F22A6 turbo project
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...45#post1615845
                  96 lexus sc300 DD
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=143563

back from basic.... off to ait.... CB still being worked on i have mad plans for it .. sorry cant tell its on the hush hush for now but all i can say in somewhere around 500 hp soon to come..

Comment

I have 3 cars. 2 take premium. One will take premium when I put the turbo on it (I could probably tune for regular... but why risk it?)

I might be buying a motor cycle this year!

It hit $3.50 for 93 here in supposedly-cheap NJ... I wouldn't be surprised if it breaks $4 this summer. It usually rises in the summer and drops in the winter... not so in recent times!

Comment

Originally posted by dunatic315
                      we're already at 3.30

not far from 4.

not to mention cb7's dont get very good gas milage
                      Compared with other vehicles the fuel mileage is excellent.
                      Gary A.K.A. Carter
                      [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Not excellent, but superb!
                        Your man for wiring solutions!
                        CB7Man's Coupe H22 Swap
                        CB7Man's Sedan Resurrected From The Dead

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man
                          Compared with other vehicles the fuel mileage is excellent.
                          It can be rather good, maybe his just sucks.

Seen almost $3.5 an hour out side of NYC. Only got the gas I needed. Back home it was only slightly better around $3.29.
                          Going to be using the car less this summer and planning trips accordingly. Hopefully I'm still be getting 33MPG like last summer.

So how much do you think this will effect the price of used cars, dealer or private sale?
                          Opal Metallic Green '92 LX 2dr manual, 181k miles, '94 prelude VTEC wheels for summer (steelies with snow tires for winter), Omni-power struts/springs, and other junk

Comment

Originally posted by Otto
                            So how much do you think this will effect the price of used cars, dealer or private sale?
                            Small B-cars like the Fit, Versa, Yaris and etc. will probably go UP. Trucks, SUVs, V8 Sedans, etc. will most likely go DOWN.
                            Originally posted by sweet91accord
                            if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Don't United States have the cheapest gas price compare to the rest of the world?

Comment

Working...
                              X