Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

which car would YOU buy???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

which car would YOU buy???

my uncle is selling 2 cars,

1. 94 accord sedan EX manual with 270000 miles $1000. the car has been babied ever since it was bought. i dont think the vtec has ever been engaged on this car because he drives under 3500rpm no matter wat.
    BUT the car has rust... the dreaded honda rust on the rear wheel wells

2. 97 toyota corolla sedan automatic with 135000 miles $3000. my aunt bought it recently and decided she dont like it. the car is in mint condition.

as it says which car would you buy. think about future mods\engine swaps

Accord, Cheaper, Bigger, faster

wat?

Comment

its a cd5 for a grand dude........thats a steal

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

I would go with the Accord, but I also dont know much about Toyota's and mods/engine swaps. Just go with what you think fits you!!
        Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
        CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
        Coupe MRT

Comment

5spd CD5 steal it fool

Comment

Having driven both, the Accord is a much nicer car to drive... The Carolla is worse than a Civic in terms of ride comfort IMO... cheap seats, hard suspension, anemic engine (the auto is a total dog)... there's a reason your aunt dislikes that car.
            1991 Accord LX, 2Dr, 5 Spd, P12 ECU, Ebay Short Ram, Megan 4-2-1, Full 2.25" Ebay Exhaust + 60 Series Flowmaster.

1987 Camaro IROC-Z/28, 350 Crate, 700R4, 2.73 Posi, Edelbrock 1406, Edelbrock Performer Intake, Summit Headers, 3" Catco Cat, 3" Hooker Cat-back, Pioneer DEH-7800 HU, 600W Pioneer Amp, 350W 10" Pioneer Sub + 6 Pioneer Speakers.

Comment

They both kinda suck... though my hatred for the f22b1 is well known.

Of course the overwhelming majority will say the Accord. I have to agree... it's the lesser of two evils. However, that mileage is fairly high. The price is right, but it's not worth much more than that.

Comment

i would buy the accord... simple fact that it has a F series motor and can be worked on easily.

Originally posted by Devergote
                A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

honda!!!1

Comment

Accord vs. Corolla?

You're obviously going to get a biased opinion here.
                    The Corolla was an entry level car. The Accord was a high end Honda.

For $1000, I'd take the Accord. Especially since you know he babied it.

1999 BMW M3
                    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

F22 Ftw!
                      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

thats like asking if you wanna get laid or not
                        90' S13
                        CA18DET

Comment

Originally posted by Derek4Real3
                          thats like asking if you wanna get laid or not
                          ahahahahahahahahahah

how bads the rust?

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Originally posted by JDMchristian991
                            ahahahahahahahahahah

how bads the rust?
                            haha i wouldnt ask u guys if i should get laid hahahhaha

but the rust is on the rear section of the fender and its about a 2sq.in. area
                            there is also sum down by the running board(at the rear fender)

i thought the mileage on the accord wouldnt make u guys so biased.... but hey its an accord forum right

Comment

true..the ride on corolla is poor..but yet corolla sell more....you can't lie about that....number selling car in the world..

i said, get them both....mod the accord and ride corolla for dd(save gas)

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Working...
                              X