Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My first ticket!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first ticket!!!!

i got rolled for doing 96 mph in a 65 zone but thats not all, the CHP made me pop the hood and saw my megan racing header and tenzo air intake and my aftermarket muffler. so saying all that i have a $790 fine to pay!! but i have to go to the Ref. and have my car checked and tested to pass smog. so should i put all my stock stuff on before i have my car tested for smog or would i leave it as is?? thanks guys.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=91030 <--MY RIDE!
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=140230 <--MY ongoing ENGINE BUILD!..

Originally posted by motobmx105
    i got rolled for doing 96 mph in a 65 zone but thats not all, the CHP made me pop the hood and saw my megan racing header and tenzo air intake and my aftermarket muffler. so saying all that i have a $790 fine to pay!! but i have to go to the Ref. and have my car checked and tested to pass smog. so should i put all my stock stuff on before i have my car tested for smog or would i leave it as is?? thanks guys.

790, holy shiat...

Even IF you put your stock stuff back on, it shouldn't change how much smog your car creates... BUT, it'd make it look better when they check it...
    -Lance- (Formally known as H0ndaspyd3rLM)

Originally posted by H22Artman
    if he still disagrees. well...... buy him a pink sweater and tell him to go buy some curtains.
    Originally posted by deevergote
    I posted a nude photo of myself on cd5tuner.com... it broke the site.
    Bought from: lo_dit, 924dr, Fatman88, 91project, noobcake, loud92cb7

٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶

Comment

if you live and cali i and think you do, put all the stock stuff back on and youll be cool

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

What part of CA are you from? Norcal/Socal? (I'm guessing Cali too, cause of the CHP part)

You're lucky, cause anything more than 20 over they can tow your car for reckless driving. I got tagged for 88 in a 65... $390.

As for the Ref, if you don't have CARB stickers for your stuff, then the only option you have is to swap the stock stuff back on. No CARB sticker=instant smog/inspection fail. I emailed the company that makes my SRI (Injen) and asked for a sticker (and got one), so if your stuff is legal (usually listed with the product, says "C.A.R.B. Exempt" or "50 State Legal") you might be able to get one for free if you ask
        1992 Prelude S w/swapped H22A

Comment

yeah that sucks about cali. My friend has a turbo'd scion TC and got stopped once, he was pissed, had to take his car completely back to stock since nothing had a carb sticker on it.

member's ride thread
          93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
          99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
          91 Accord SE 176k
          97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

my one year prohibition ends in 3 days

enV this!!!!

member ride thing

myspace

93accordSE video!

Comment

wow i got 2 speeding ticket one for 320 for speeding in a 70 and one for 80 in a 65 it was 300 that all with traffic school. I also got one this last sunday for supposely "unsafe turning" i was like wtf. Car was not even speeding or slamming on his brake. that ticket i'm goin to fight cause it was just plain of stupid.

Comment

I got slapped $52 for flying 83 in a 55....
                Your man for wiring solutions!
                CB7Man's Coupe H22 Swap
                CB7Man's Sedan Resurrected From The Dead

Comment

my friend got a speeding ticket and it was 989$ , she got it 2 days before she turned 18.

enV this!!!!

member ride thing

myspace

93accordSE video!

Comment

i got a speeding ticket for doing 83 in a 55 outside of Bloomington. my ticket was only 129 bucks and it wasn't reported to my insurance thank God. Did i mention it was in a rental car too?

Comment

You let him give you that ticket. He needs a warrant to check anything on or in your car I believe

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                      My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

holy shit zack you are alive?
                        F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                        My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                        Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Actually a car is labeled "Public Domain" while it is on a public road
                          I read it in California law somewhere
                          Police can check your car anytime on the street
                          CB7Man's Coupe H22 Swap

Comment

But for that to take effect it needs to be "probably cause." That is usually for contraband thought. Every state is different I suppose. What ever state this incident happened in though, sucks.

PS oh and no Im dead. The afterlife has wi-fi.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                            My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Yea, if you are driving fast...something is wrong with you
                              YOU aren't obeying the law
                              He needs to find out what you are up to
                              Atleast in Cali, I know they can do whatever they want.
                              Luckily I have yet to be pulled over since I put mods on my car
                              CB7Man's Coupe H22 Swap

Comment

Working...
                              X