Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Im a new member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im a new member

I join this forum because my dad got an accord and me and him started sharing it after I blew my car and I when I first drove it i got hooked on it and wanted to learn more about so here I am.

This is the only pic I have right now but I will take more 2morrow

As you can tell it needs alot of stuff done but it will change over time. I am missin one of the stock rims that was one the other car so I wanna try and find one so I can take the enkei 17 off the bak makes it look bad with on 17 in rim lol

Dosnt have the enkie's on it anymore because we're sendin them to jamaica so right now we took the stock rims from the limited edition ex or lx I forget which one it was. We also took off the rear disc brakes off so we can swap the drums off.

Engine: f22b(dont kno which one cuz i never looked at the full code but its a dohc non vtec)

Suspension: It has coilovers but I dont know the brand

Exhaust: It came with a half way ran 2.5 pipe with dp muffler which I hate so much.

So thats pretty much what came with the car will post updates as add stuff and fix stuff.

Will post more pics 2morrow
    Last edited by teknik; 02-29-2008, 11:36 AM. Reason: Updated
    2MORROW AINT PROMISED SO I LIVE FOR THE MOMENT.

Welcome to the site. Sounds like you got a nice CB. that motor is a good one to have. Where are you located at ?? you should have kept the rear discs.. that is an option ppl love to have. hope you have fun and keep up with the mods.

Originally posted by Devergote
    A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

welcome.......................

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

I live in naples florida

I still have the brakes we're going to install them when my dads not busy one day. We basically kept all the parts from the other one and junked the shell so will also have a f22a with headers and a dowpipe for it but we might send them to the shop we have in jamaica

Comment

florida man... cool. there are plenty of guys on here from florida that are very helpful with the accords. I would keep the F22B DOHC engine in the car.. its a nice upgrade. Hope to see pics of the ride !!

Originally posted by Devergote
          A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

added some pics pics of engine will be posted later

Comment

Can someone tell me what the bolt pattern for cb7s are

Comment

4x114.3

Comment

Thanx

Comment

Update-&gt;Disc Brake Conversion

Disc brake conversion:

[IMG]http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd263/SlideEmGarage/000_0067.jpg
                    [/IMG]

Also changed out the broken gauge cluster trim:

will take better pics when I get a chance

Comment

nice start here buddy! I see that this car need i little LTC... hehe.. but, keep us updated
                      -91 Honda Accord 2.2i 16v 150 hk (newly repainted;D)
                      -91 Honda Accord 2.0i 16v 136 hk(Crashed)
                      My car here!
                      CLub Honda Norway: www.club-honda.org
                      ------------------------------------------------

Comment

Yea it needs alot of TLC cuz I dont think the person I got it from took care of it that much.

Comment

very ncie man reminds of my brother old 92 lx same colour everything was pimping that got stolen for a second i though this is the car
                          GasOrAss?

www.club5252.com

Comment

i'm from orlando and there is alot of accord guys from orlando and in florida in general on here.If you need parts or you need some help with your cb let us know.

Mr.Phil: "FitMoHoesInMyFoDO"
                            Young jeezy:If you ain't talking about money then you ain't talkin bout Shit.

Comment

does anyone have one of the stock wheels like the ones in the pics above they could sell me

Comment

Working...
                              X