Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

luckys EXR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

luckys EXR

new pics bottom of page
    i got m exr with 195 xxx and now it has 205 xx .ive had it for a year now.

any feed back is welcomed
    Last edited by luckyflip; 01-21-2008, 02:05 PM. Reason: new pics

clean ass car dig the rims and the seats! what brand are thoses??

Comment

looks nice man....some bigger pics would be cool

SOLD!!
      Boosted H22
      375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

umm the brand is Top speed racing seats.im not sure is theyre a good brand though,theyre comfortable as hell and they look cool to.

Comment

lets take some pics sometimes we got a few cb7s in arlington/ft.worth area

Comment

I know top speed they are right behind my house. My friend knows the owner. They produce decent products.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by gdout90accord
              lets take some pics sometimes we got a few cb7s in arlington/ft.worth area

yea we should.you dont know this but ur cb7 was the car that inspired me to get a cb7.i saw it once along time ago in arlington i think.and that was it .i got a cb7 and i never looked bak.thanks!

Comment

super nice......
                would be alot better if pics is bigger?

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Looks great What kind of rims are they?

Hustle Hard! This is a design of some gear I've been workin on.

Comment

Originally posted by hectic702
                    Looks great What kind of rims are they?

ENKIE RS7s.they cost me a pretty penny.or maybe its just me.

Comment

cobalt blue? wheels look nice. later.
                      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

We had EXR in texas? or did you get it from somewhere else? Just wondering because I find it kinda odd.

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        I piss off people for fun.
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

EX-R is only a Canadian model. Someone must've brought it down from Canada, which would be odd. Or, someone just slapped an EX-R badge from a Canadian scrap yard on the back lol. (The US EX and the Canadian EX-R are the same car though).

Anyways, looks good!

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

i got it from a lil dealer here in grand prairie back in 2006 and they told me it was a EXR. guess they were wrong. .its still my baby.ill try to put up bigger and better pics as soon as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by luckyflip
                              yea we should.you dont know this but ur cb7 was the car that inspired me to get a cb7.i saw it once along time ago in arlington i think.and that was it .i got a cb7 and i never looked bak.thanks!

haha damn thats nice to hear lols are you filipino?

Comment

Working...
                              X