Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

this started it all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this started it all

this is my friend doign something under his old cb7.

this pic we were 17 i think. were 21 now. that was one of the 1st cars we all started on. we saw it in some dudes back yard for a few months. he sold it too us for $100. "doesnt run" he said. oh it RAN it just didnt "move". the clutch had shattered. the motor was on 2 mounts. blackwiddow's nest were all under the hood, with loads of leaves. the front bumper was off in the back seat. interior was laying in the trunk......painted with runs from cheap paint........the car was a mess. after a few months an replacing part, after part, we got it running straight. he drove it every day for a year untill he was t-boned.

before

after

Last edited by Vtechno; 12-06-2007, 04:58 AM.

that's sweet

that after pic looks bad ass
    Cappuccino CB7 Member #4
    FoDough fo moreho
    [FuNKiE FrEsH]

Comment

thanks man. not my car though. if he still had this car......itd be nasty fast. hes now got my old b18 hatch i built. after i swapped my accord, hes thinking of getting another.

Comment

haha, ill post the accord he had before this one. thats the one where we learned how too cut springs, lol. we were talking at work last night about how much more we know now, lol,

Comment

flat black cb are sweet!

Comment

you can see the cb7 in the background

Comment

Originally posted by Vtechno
              thanks man. not my car though. if he still had this car......itd be nasty fast. hes now got my old b18 hatch i built. after i swapped my accord, hes thinking of getting another.

thats just messed up about the car getting t-boned
              i'll go crazy if something happens to my car.

but yea he should get another one.

i freaking love this cars
              Cappuccino CB7 Member #4
              FoDough fo moreho
              [FuNKiE FrEsH]

Comment

since he had that car, ive had like 10, and ive always loved the cb7s. i got tired of swapping all my civics, and not having ac, ps, or any thing. my formula: swap it, gut it, spray it. i got tired of it. so i traded my friend, my b18 hatch, for his stock 94 civic ex. i got it, cleaned it up and traded it 3 days later at a dealership for my cb. i saw him at work that monday and hes like "wheres the civic at?" "i said i traded it....you like?" he told me that was a record...fastest trade ever, lol. 3 weeks later i swapped the h22 in.

Comment

That car looks good. You guys aren't still cutting springs are you?
                  Originally posted by 92dm
                  I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
                  VOUCHES
                  Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

Originally posted by bluecb7
                    That car looks good. You guys aren't still cutting springs are you?
                    haha, no. im sitting on my neuspeed springs still in the box right now. the cb had coilovers. the 89 was rockin the cut springs and still is today. we see the kid every now and then. oh, it was header out too. ah, the good, n00b times.

Comment

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Nice my fellow floridian...I like the old skool accord to..
                        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                        ....................My New Baby
                        SOLD TO
                        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Good choice on the Neuspeeds....thats what im running on OEM Springs (i know lol)

But it rides great and its a sweet drop.

You get the race or sport?

That 3rd gen is fucking nice.

You have a MRT?

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
                            Good choice on the Neuspeeds....thats what im running on OEM Springs (i know lol)

But it rides great and its a sweet drop.

You get the race or sport?

That 3rd gen is fucking nice.

You have a MRT?
                            mrt?

Comment

members ride thread?

Comment

Working...
                              X