Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

November 25th Johnson Park Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peteypete
    wow, I'm somewhat glad that i didn't go, (i still wish i went though) I'm on "observation" and the last thing i need is getting stopped by the po,po for no reason and give me grief because i have a record.
    It was no biggie cause i wasn't speeding just so happened that i was driving an import and she was doing her public duty to make sure my inspection was all caught up...she was like "i'm sorry i thought it said it expired in 07 yours says 08 so your good to go"

How can you see my inspection sticker when you never passed my driverside door? oh well she wasn't bad looking and i kno most troopers are asses so it coulda been worse.

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
    Frost White Member 13
    My Ride
    "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

Originally posted by icedplaya123
      Sucks the pic came out blurry i was trying hard not to keep my eyes off the road lol. Actually it wasnt bad then again...it wasn't completely dark lol. Have you ever been hassled for them ?
      Not lately. I got a ticket for them back in may which I have to go to court for in a few weeks.

I hope to get everything aligned and maybe painted next year I don't like blinding people.

The other day someone I was driving behind this newer accord and the guy was getting hit straight on by HID Powa lol, he didn't like it so he proceded to switch lanes and come behind me and put on his high beams while tailgating, I eventually flipped the stobes on him and he turned them off.

But I understand how annoying it is to be blinded like that so I want to get it all straighten out.
      1993 Accord EX
      2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Originally posted by icedplaya123
        It was no biggie cause i wasn't speeding just so happened that i was driving an import and she was doing her public duty to make sure my inspection was all caught up...she was like "i'm sorry i thought it said it expired in 07 yours says 08 so your good to go"

How can you see my inspection sticker when you never passed my driverside door? oh well she wasn't bad looking and i kno most troopers are asses so it coulda been worse.
        i bet it could of been a lot worse if it was a male trooper, giving you grief about your "import" on how its crap, and you should be driving american cars and shit.
        my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
        MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

Working...
        X