Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

November 25th Johnson Park Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

November 25th Johnson Park Meet

Here are some pics I took at the meet. If anybody else took a few feel free to add.

Had a good time with everybody over there hope to see you guys again at another meet.

ChrisIsIced you are an insane driver by the way LOL.
    1993 Accord EX
    2011 Subaru STi

i should have went but to busy cleaning up chris is si rims

4 door ex-l

Comment

It was pretty good, just a small meet but we just chilled and talked.
      1993 Accord EX
      2011 Subaru STi

Comment

I thought the Turnout was not bad. I think we had about 8 cars in total.

I hate Jersey man. No fucking signs for ANYTHING. I took 18 south, and didnt see any sign for Rte 1 OR Turnpike(I-95). I end up taking a random exit and stopping at the side of the first light to look into my little map i printed out. Well that place was a Military Base. DO NOT EVER STOP AT A MILITARY BASE...EVER.

I have, No DL, No inspection, No Registraion, No Reconstucted Title(still salvage), No nothing pretty much. I wouldve been soo ass raped, it wouldnt even be funny . 6fthondaboi his car searched. And this white guys were ANAL. While all the white guys (4 of them), the one black was was watching me. I was talking to him, n hes like its not big deal dont even worry about it, those white guys are just anal about everything. I was seriously shitting my pants, I dont know how they just let me go. I was like All i need to know is how to get to route 1 or philadelphia. They were like we dont know, this is a military base, GTFO of your car. /

Overall nice meet, got to know some new people and to get to know some known people better.

Plus i got my Red/Clears and cb7tuner decals

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

damn Chris i was goin to run you again but all that damn traffic on the TP just for ppl to read a stuiped sign. We should have follow larry to the Car and Truck side. lol
          "Know Your Rank"

Comment

Originally posted by 93Lx
            damn Chris i was goin to run you again but all that damn traffic on the TP just for ppl to read a stuiped sign. We should have follow larry to the Car and Truck side. lol
            Hell fucking yeah! we wound up meeting up at the grover clevand rest stop and then we stayed on the bus and truck side!

Originally posted by tonymontana1204
            ChrisIsIced you are an insane driver by the way LOL.
            I really enjoy driving my car what can i say....

Comment

will there be another meet at same place? maybe january? cause i had some trouble with my car and wasnt ready on time.

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

ya, so hows you NY'ers like our Wawa? ??

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Damn John, I'm sorry! I got on 18 North, and I realized that it was the way to 1 and the Turnpike... I forgot we took it further south to get to the Wawa!

I hopped on the Turnpike and got in the 'cars only' lane... and sonofabitch... I was in that damn lane for an hour... in 1st gear. Bumper to bumper. The truck lane was FLYING (I should remember... no truck traffic on Sundays!). I got on at Exit 9, and got off at 7A an hour later! Hopped on 195 and took it to 295. Stopped by an old friend's house to get some old bass equipment (band is recording tomorrow... need my shit!) and I just got in!

But yeah, definitely a good meet. Got to see a few old faces, and got to meet some new people. Everyone was cool. I like the smaller meets better. You get to know everyone!

So what happened... Sam had his car searched? Is everything cool?

Comment

i really wanted to go but my f-ing family plans and my swap not being done

Comment

i wanted to go, but my tires are done to shit, i didnt want to risk it. besides, i had to go see my cousin, he called me on thanksgiving to go to his house and help him with some landscaping in his yard. the meet looked good , wish i was there though maybe next time.
                      my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
                      MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

Ask the guys how bad my tires are They all saw my entrance!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                          Ask the guys how bad my tires are They all saw my entrance!
                          what entrance
                          my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
                          MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

well, uh next meet we can meet somewhere since im good with the roads and I dont get lost.

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

Originally posted by peteypete
                              what entrance

I turned in quickly, and slid a bit. My tires are totally bald on the inside (that's what I get for dropping it on race springs with no alignment or camber kit!)

Comment

Working...
                              X