Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Junk Cars... A Must See!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Junk Cars... A Must See!!!

92accord803

can you get me a h23 5spd tranny? how much shipped to 18704 Kingston, PA USA.
    miss my turbo cb7
    moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

so how much to have those shipped back to the us? are they gonna charge you an arm and a leg? haha

Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #41

92 ex 5spd

Comment

Hey man.. how about trying to set up an account with a freight company or something to get things shipped here to the US. like have everything sent here and then mailed off to the different places once in the US. Because i believe there would be more than enough orders with ppl here to keep you rolling for a while !! Need to find out how much a bulk container is to ship here. I mean i know when i lived overseas we used DHL and had an account there that all we had to do is take our stuff to the shipping office and they did the rest. I think my limit was about 5000 pounds and all I did was pay a monthly payment for the account. Might look into something like that because you could make some money and help out ALOT of CB7 tuner members. Hell i would gladly pitch in if you could get a few things and make a bulk shipment. Give me a week and I can talk with my boss about shipping stuff overseas because we deal ALOT with the Chinese.. ( I work in a recycling facility) and we ship big containers out weekly so he knows some of the companies that deal with that stuff.

I just think that if there was a base amount for shipping stuff over here then it would benefit you and us fellow members at the same time !!

Look into man !!

Originally posted by Devergote
        A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

seriously u could make some serious money even selling a few engines

Comment

tn accords... i love what you just said. i could really help you guys out!!! but i am only here for 2 more months!! so we have to act now or never!! my engine is comming back with the rest of the Navy equipment i use to fix airplanes so my shipping is free. but if we can figure out a way to get them shipped for the benifit of cb7tuners... then few lucky members can be one step closer to finsh!! pluckin' sweet idea. keep in touch
            92accord803

Comment

shit how much does a h22 costs
              miss my turbo cb7
              moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

You need to setup a freight company and it wont be worth it in the end if you ship shit one by one. I talked with a contact overseas about shipping engines and stuff over. He says you ship in bulk and thats the only way things will be cheap. If you ship one by one your gonna be killin yourself and it wont be worth it in the end.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                I piss off people for fun.
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

okay so i will see what i can find... try to get like a few h22 and a few f22b. some accesories and other items like brakes or whatever the case may be. try to het them all freighted over seas to the us, but... what company is the most reliable adn how whould i work such a deal if i don have like an inside contact to help out??
                  92accord803

Comment

those are some SICK finds man i'd sleep in that jy if i had a chance to

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
                    My Ride thread
                    Flickr
                    Originally posted by d112crzy
                    And it can only get better. That's the best part.
                    All I gotta really say is:
                    People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

LoL! would we all!! i am going back there right now to look around for a cb7...
                      92accord803

Comment

Im trying to figure it out. My buddy was talking about around 4000 per trailer avg depending on what items are in there but if you can find a shared trailer you might be able to ship it cheaper. You could try checking local port authority websites over there to figure it out. Obviously everything is going to have a diff price. I need to find a warehouse first and get my importing license before I start doing shit like that hopefully it will be within next 2 years or so when I finally get out of college.

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        I piss off people for fun.
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

okay i will see what companies i can find... this is gonna be hard!!! but bare with me i will let you all know what good...
                          92accord803

Comment

actually 40,000 yen is about 350 bucks. hehe, i just had to be a jerk.

a rule of thumb is to drop the last 2 zeros off the yen figure to get a real rough dollar estimate.

Comment

naw your not a jerk, it could help others that dont really know about that. but yeah i use the rule of thumb way too, just to have a mind set with the amount i will be spending on a purchase. but really, thanks for posting that!!
                              Last edited by 92accord803; 10-01-2007, 02:57 AM. Reason: i am a non-spelling idiot!!!
                              92accord803

Comment

Working...
                              X