Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

how does it look, ae86

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how does it look, ae86

hi guys listen, i got pics of my friends toyota corolla ae86 and my friend and i wanted to know what everybody thinks about it? within the rules of this thread, any comments good or bad, neagative or positive is welcomed. the reason im doing this because he wants to see what comments he could get on his car and i thought i help him out.

before pics...

after...

my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
    MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

I thought ae86 were hatches or most of them at least. Not a fan of it honestly looks messed up. Thats me though. If your buddy likes it though yea go for it.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by peteypete
      hi guys listen, i got pics of my friends toyota corolla ae86 and my friend and i wanted to know what everybody thinks about it? within the rules of this thread, any comments good or bad, neagative or positive is welcomed. the reason im doing this because he wants to see what comments he could get on his car and i thought i help him out.

before pics...

after...

It looks nice but ill drop it more!!!I use to have a twin cam bad ass!!!Slam to the ground I use to get so much attention by people!!!!!Especially for my headlights i had them wired so that they can flip up and down!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
        Not a fan of it honestly looks messed up. Thats me though. If your buddy likes it though yea go for it.

X2

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

i think it looks badass just a lil lower an its good to go an maybe a different front bumper cause that one doesnt flow with the lines of the car well imo
          UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
          NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

oh, i forgot to mention also that the body kit is molded to the car if anyone asks.

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
            MR page

Comment

oh, i forgot to mention also that the body kit is molded to the car if anyone asks.
              yeah I was gonna ask what was going on with the front bumper, it looks like it was made for something else. Other than that it looks good, hows it perform?
              MR Thread- I brought SEXY back- LOL
              If it jams, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacement anyway.

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with with experience!!!

Comment

i like it....i always liked those old school toyota's give it
                My Members Ride Thread

Comment

HOLA amigo

REPPIN PR with the FLAG

I like the AE86's but im not a FAN of them WINDOW Visor's
                  mayb some FOGS for the bumper. over all nice car.
                  **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                  Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                  Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

lose the front bumper, and get some wheels without a FWD offset and itll look good. im not a huge fan of body kits though, so its just me.

My Members Ride Thread
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

love those ae86's mine was a 85 liftback (died of cancer). ur car looks mighty good compared to the one i had. but honestly they look way better as a liftback. big ups anyways..
                      Click here to see why my signature was deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy1980
                        yeah I was gonna ask what was going on with the front bumper, it looks like it was made for something else. Other than that it looks good, hows it perform?
                        well, this is my boys 2nd corolla that he's owned and the car is mostly stock even though its a manual. but his first corolla which he still has in his yard as parts for his current ride has under the hood a jdm twin cam 4A-GEU motor. the only problem is, (the other being money) is that so far there is no one that we know who can swap in the motor in his current ride without either doing the swap sloppy like or trying to steal parts off the motor.

MR page

Comment

nice ride. He should convert the front end to a levin like my homie did. He actually converted the front and the rear end and got some sick ass -something offset with some fat ass fender flares. I'll try to post pics up tomorrow. did I forget to mention Cusco everything on his suspension??!!
                          The beginning of a new era............................
                          165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                          184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

que orgullo reppin PR thats hot but the rims gotta go!!

^^MY OLD RIDE
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

I think that you have THOUROUGHLY destroyed a classic vehicle.
                              Thank you for desecrating a legend.
                              Cars like your friends make the remaining models more rare.

Comment

Working...
                              X