Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

okinawacb7 has pics too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okinawacb7 has pics too

here are some pics of my cb7. it is undergoinig some changes and has new parts on the way direct from Japan. I also have new wheels on it (Tenzo R dc5 Version 1), i dont know what it looks like yet with them on it but my wife says that she loves it with its new shoes!! tell me what you think. oh, and new pics will get posted when I get back to the states.

holy damn.............
    Now that is CLEAN!!!!!!!!!!!

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

OOO, I like these pics. Ur car is hella clean lookin in these. Keep on puttin into it.

Comment

i think i found another cb7 back in maine that my wife just might purchase for me. it a 1993 coupe, and its the same color as mine!!

Comment

I love the drop on this car
          Accord Of The Month January 09
          Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
          BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

this afternoon in okinawa i just got my hands on a H22... now its time to tear it down so that i can get it shipped back with the rest of my belongings from Japan in december. i only payed 41,200 yen converted is just about 350 dollars!!!!! for a JDM H22 with harness and ecu!!

Comment

idk mane, i dont believe this be ur car. i thought i saw someone else be posting these pics for a differnt username

but ne wayz

keep it pimpin
              98' ls400
              91' cb7 4dr ex beater

Comment

nice shoes lol, you need to tint those windows, Love the drop.
                Facebook.
                Xbox Live: Call Of Duty4: Unt0uchable15 --I'm a beast!
                Member Ride

Comment

fairfieldcb7, the pics were posted by another user name, your right. But its my old user name, 92accord803. i forgot my password because i joined this forum on my work computer and never logged off so i had no need to really remember the password until, the fucking computer broke. So for all yall who really dont think that this is my car, it is. search for the old screen name above and it will say i am from sumter s.c. but located in maine because that is wher0 the base is that i a stationed at. i dont need to lie to yall. look in the lower left corner of the wind sheild and you will see a government pov sticker, and for the rust in the back that you can see in the pics i even used the help from you guys to fix it with parts from mills supply. i will have more pics to come but i cant post anything new now because i am in okinawa, japan for a six month deployment. i will keep thins posted fro you all though. oh, fairfeildcb7, good call but this time your wrong dude. but i would call someone out to if i saw someone posting pics of another dudes car too. one love family

Comment

Working...
                  X